• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO 737 off runway in DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting point about the stick shakers......

Hmm, most modern airplanes suppress stall warnings on the ground.
The media has lost interest in the investigation at least around here so we hear nothing. Anybody heard anything since the "rumbling" report?

DC

Hmm, most modern airplanes suppress stall warnings on the ground.
The media has lost interest in the investigation at least around here so we hear nothing. Anybody heard anything since the "rumbling" report?

DC

True, but I've had my share of weight on wheels and proximity switches go bad.....

.. Anybody heard anything since the "rumbling" report?...
DC

Investigation is on a Christmas break. They're going to remove the wreckage "after Christmas". Curious about possible problems with the nose gear.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11298872

I'm sure if it was the stick shaker or something easily identifiable, the pilots and DFDR would have clued the investigators in on it.

Investigation is on a Christmas break. They're going to remove the wreckage "after Christmas". Curious about possible problems with the nose gear.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11298872

I'm sure if it was the stick shaker or something easily identifiable, the pilots and DFDR would have clued the investigators in on it.

Hey, thanks. I should have thought of the Post myself. FI makes one lazy. <grin>

DC

Nice. Do you have the cojones (and lack of class) to travel to the hospital in Denver to say that to his and his family's face? :mad:

Dispite the rumor I saw earlier, he is not over 60. Not even close.

Thank you!

I'm more than a little pissed that the factual corrections to the BS posts about the CA's age (and hire date) was quickly pulled from here but the originals which prompted them was not.

I'm tired of people taking pot-shots at the CA.

Maybe that's why I quit coming here so much what with all the doooosh-pumps on here an all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its looking more and more like a poorly executed abort. Stay safe out there and be a good wingman.

Myself and a few others here would like to meet you in the EWR crew room to discuss this further. Please post here when you have some time from your Sherlock Holmes investigation service so we can all "chat".

Last edited:
Myself and a few others here would like to meet you in the EWR crew room to discuss this further. Please post here when you have some time from your Sherlock Holmes investigation service so we can all "chat".

I think me and Captain X could arrange a meeting with instructordude in H-town if Newark isn't convenient for him.

:crying::smash:

BLANKET PARTY!:beer:

Latest resources

Back