Cmh Troll Doesn't Like Me

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Some Dude

Ha Ha, so this loser sends me a private message calling me a union stooge. Like I care what he thinks. It so funny that I can get these guys so bent out of shape just by posting the facts on this board. I love this forum.

he gives a bad name to Ohio. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quote to dude.

Some Dude said:
Ha Ha, so this loser sends me a private message calling me a union stooge. Like I care what he thinks. It so funny that I can get these guys so bent out of shape just by posting the facts on this board. I love this forum.

"It's all the pilots fault.....
Man did you guys read that funny message from Bridgeway Bob. It's your fault the plane is broken. Stupid pilots. Why can't you just keep flying broken airplanes? Don't tell the owners the truth. We can't cover up all our lies in Fort Fumble. I know the owners give the pilots the highest customer satisfaction rating of any department at NJA, but you pilots are to blame for the customers not be happy with NJA. Please pilots...Please lie to the owners for us....Please fly broken airplanes...."

If you are feeling guilty, so be it. Isn't it interesting that nobody took your flame bait? Probably because everyone knows what is going on and that the write ups have increase way beyond normal, because you have decided to be ... unbelievable. You are such a union stooge. I feel sorry for you.

No one is feeling guilty dumba$$. We are doing our jobs the way we should have done so years a go. The airplanes break constantly but guys waited to write stuff up, provided it wasnt safety related, till the end of the day to get the trips done and not screw the company.

This mentality worked great when we thought the company cared about us and was going to make an effort to make NJA a career destination.

Today, we know that will never happen so there is absolutely no reason to go the extra mile. Now, we do the least amount required to get the job done. Do more or help out the company and not only do you not get a thank you or pat on the back but you get more legs with shorter turns and longer days.

Good will at NutJets is dead. Most likely to never return. Bridgeway Bob, better known as CMH Troll, go back and tell that to your superiors.

The airplanes will continue to be written up, pilots will continue to call is sick/fatigued and never again will we do anything to help the company out.

You have to give respect in order to receive respect. NutJets doesn't even know the definition of the word let alone examples of how to show it.

CMHTroll said:
Probably because everyone knows what is going on and that the write ups have increase way beyond normal, because you have decided to be ... unbelievable.

That all depends on how you define normal. Could it be because the fleet is under strain due to management "miscalculating the increased demand that Marquis has provided" as Bridgeway Bob (Boisture) has already admitted to. These planes aren't made for this much flying without more maintenance.

More flying equals more maintenance.

Too much flying for the fleet equals the breaking point.

Stooge.

Fracster said:
No one is feeling guilty dumba$$. We are doing our jobs the way we should have done so years a go. The airplanes break constantly but guys waited to write stuff up, provided it wasnt safety related, till the end of the day to get the trips done and not screw the company.

This mentality worked great when we thought the company cared about us and was going to make an effort to make NJA a career destination.

Today, we know that will never happen so there is absolutely no reason to go the extra mile. Now, we do the least amount required to get the job done. Do more or help out the company and not only do you not get a thank you or pat on the back but you get more legs with shorter turns and longer days.

Good will at NutJets is dead. Most likely to never return. Bridgeway Bob, better known as CMH Troll, go back and tell that to your superiors.

The airplanes will continue to be written up, pilots will continue to call is sick/fatigued and never again will we do anything to help the company out.

You have to give respect in order to receive respect. NutJets doesn't even know the definition of the word let alone examples of how to show it.

Fractster-
Practice what you preach and keep in mind that respect is earned,not given

Latest resources

Back