• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Clipper 103 terrorist let go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Scottie sorry to get your skirt (or kilt) ruffled, but The Lybian government admitted culpability for PAN AM 103 as well as UTA Flight 772 and the Berlin discotheque bombing.

Comparing a scientest in the service of his country in a time of declared war to a convicted state sponsored terrorist is somewhat comical. I guess using your logic Robert Oppenheimer falls in the same categorey as Von Braun?

No, I was referring to your dumb generalization. You're this type of ignorant follower that politicians love. It is an utter shame that you find this comical. Some serious reading should do you good, instead of repeating superficial facts.

No, I was referring to your dumb generalization. You're this type of ignorant follower that politicians love. It is an utter shame that you find this comical. Some serious reading should do you good, instead of repeating superficial facts.

Nice, you can't argue the facts so you attack the messenger. Please, cite your information disproving the facts (spare me Al Jazeera or The Tripoli Post).

Since reading comprehension does not seem to be your forte, I found your weak analogy regarding Von Braun and your friend Megrahi comical, not the Scottish government letting a convicted mass murderer free.

Me transmitte sursum, caledoni

Nice, you can't argue the facts so you attack the messenger. Please, cite your information disproving the facts (spare me Al Jazeera or The Tripoli Post).

Since reading comprehension does not seem to be your forte, I found your weak analogy regarding Von Braun and your friend Megrahi comical, not the Scottish government letting a convicted mass murderer free.

You really peak out on the FI imbecile meter. You should be the one working on your reading comprehension (and spelling it seems). So ...

If you carefully re-read my posts, which seemed to have unleashed your blind and irratic anger, you should be able to tell me the point I am trying to make (without lowering myself to 5th grade level). Am I in favor in letting him go, or against it?

Your turn!

It is good that they let him go. He served his time. I'm sure it was very uncomfortable for him in prison. And just think of his poor family having to endure the hardship of him being away in prison. Now he can at least die in close proximity and comfort of his loved ones. It would be a shame to deny someone that.

You really peak out on the FI imbecile meter. You should be the one working on your reading comprehension (and spelling it seems). So ...

If you carefully re-read my posts, which seemed to have unleashed your blind and irratic anger, you should be able to tell me the point I am trying to make (without lowering myself to 5th grade level). Am I in favor in letting him go, or against it?

Your turn!

(yawn).....Again, the attacks without addressing the issues. As far as your "point", you feel that Megrahi should not pay for his crimes, I do. So, best of luck with your charming enlightened thinking and thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
-And this murdering toolbag came home to a "hero's welcome." Anyone who thinks that people from this region are normal should consider this fact.

(yawn).....Again, the attacks without addressing the issues. As far as your "point", you feel that Megrahi should not pay for his crimes, I do. So, best of luck with your charming enlightened thinking and thanks for the laugh.

Excuse me? Not addressing the issues? I might see the bigger picture than you ever will! Y'all get mental hard-ons over this guy saying crap like “I'll shoot him & other misc. blablabla” and generalize Europe with a controversial decision! That was my original complaint, Mr. Reading Comprehension aka Karma! Now you ( Karma )implied immediately that I supported this decision. I don't and lots in Europe don't either, but you can't tell me that Mr. Megrahi committed this crime just on his own, in a country where nothing can be done without the approval of the”dear” leader, Mr. Qaddafi. Then … all of a sudden flamboyant Mr. Qadaffi – called Mad Dog by Reagan - becomes apparently mellow, waves a billion or so dollars at our faces and accepts responsibility, basically buying the West off so he can continue to sell his oil that we all desperately need. Peanuts for him in a country that produces as much oil as Saudi-Arabia but does much less for it's own citizens! The hero's welcome shows that Mr. Megrahi was probably made the fall guy for his country. The hero's welcome is absolutely disgusting, and even more disturbing that the main manipulator has never been brought to justice. It is even more detestable that the western governments including the US are playing along!

For those that don't mind a little bit more in-depth reading about this whole mess:

The Daily Mail

The Sunday Mail

The Malta independent

The Sunday Times of Malta

The Independent

Now Karma let's have a little talk between you & I. Let's dissect some of your statements amigo:

Regarding the info, see the links above; as previously mentioned you should work on your reading comprehension (and please your spelling!), hope you're not getting lost in seeing your simple world morph from black & white into one with lots of gray.

Ridiculing Scottish traditional customs is not attacking the messenger on your behalf? Stop being the prime example of a hypocrite. Besides, I am not even Scottish. The closest I got to Scotland where quickturns in INV, GLA and ABZ. I live in SAT. Your idiocy is truly amazing!

Hey Scottie sorry to get your skirt (or kilt) ruffled, but The Lybian government admitted culpability for PAN AM 103 as well as UTA Flight 772 and the Berlin discotheque bombing.

Comparing a scientest in the service of his country in a time of declared war to a convicted state sponsored terrorist is somewhat comical. I guess using your logic Robert Oppenheimer falls in the same categorey as Von Braun?

Your statement about Wernher von Braun “serving his country” is almost a crime in itself. Do yourself a favor and start reading and educating yourself. Why don't you start with “The Peenemünde Wind Tunnels” by Peter Wegener to get an idea how much von Braun cared (not!) about the forced laborers assembling his V2s in the Mittelwerk, while being a member of the Nazi party and receiving the Knight's Cross. And stop using your naïve excuse of somebody just serving his country. If you use that argument then Mr. Megrahi was just serving his. Following orders and using their Führer as excuse. Fact is both of them are unscrupulous murderers washing off their guilt by patriotism, while the one dictator that's still alive shook hands with Condoleezza & company to continue his business. It shows, when somebody becomes of political or scientific interest, his or her past is forgotten quick easily. And most people play along and blindly repeat the crap they hear on CNN, FOX or whatever it's called.

It would do you great to use this thing you are carrying between your shoulders in order to think more and not quaver repetitive superficial slogans. Think, think, think it'll hurt at the beginning but you'll get used to it. At least then you won't sound then like Budweiser's “real man of genius” like Mr. RealLoudCellphoneTalkerGuy or in your case Mr. RealLoudVirtualScreamingOnFIGuy.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back