• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Class action on ASA pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was only shorted .73 this month. Not bad compared to the 25 hours they shorted me last month, but still. The fact we go through this each month is a joke...

That's the point, it's not a joke, it's theft. The onus is on the company to keep track of pay and they are failing their fiduciary responsibility.

We need to put it in the new contract. Any discrepancy in our favor is corrected at 150%

Xjet guys pay attention. I don't know how it was with YOUR payroll dept, but ours is INCOMPETENT!! But seemingly always in their favor.

How are you guys checking your pay. The audit email is a joke as it just says min day or block, etc. The crew time report on sked plus is also useless. What is the best way?

How are you guys checking your pay. The audit email is a joke as it just says min day or block, etc. The crew time report on sked plus is also useless. What is the best way?

The audit email is a great tool for checking your pay. As long as you keep your own records its very easy to see where ASA screwed up when you compare each day. And I never even look at sked plus for my credits. Just my own record along with that email we get. It is a vast improvement from the old audit sheet we used to get that would just say, "Oops. We paid you too much and we're taking it back. Thanks."

skedplus a waste, compare what you flew each day with the audit email, then send a pay query, then send a company email to the CP about it, c opy Scotty and Brad :laugh:

At the end of each day, I write the credit amount for that day in my little black book and put a circle around it. Once we get the audit emails, I just scroll down and find any mistakes. I have caught thousands of dollars. On the bright side, sometimes I find mistakes in my "favor", but I fail to report it. I'm not an auditor and it's not my job to do that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back