Cl 604

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
WOW! I was just merely saying that YUM! frequently posts for pilots positions. You don't have to get your panties tied up dude! And to answer your question, no I didn't get the interview.

However, when I saw your 2 new poster children new hires displayed in pro pilot magazine, i.e., an underqualified female and a 2000 hour black guy, I was a little bitter to say the least. Wish I had put I was an Indian on the app, maybe I would have been called...:)

I agree they post frequently, but the rest of your comment was sadly unprofessional.

mobie - just a suggestion, but if you put a space between each model of aircraft you've flown in your profile, the profile box won't extend so far to the right.

Sorry for the intromision, but how good and reliable is the CL604.

Whats is it time to climb to 25K with 8 pass and fuel for 3hr?

Is a good investiment (how good is the resale value), we could buy or lease one offered by less than 18MM with very low time.

widespreadpanic said:
There is a listing for a CL-604 co-captain position on aviationcareer.com.
I don't have a membership to that site.
Anyone have any info on the company?
Central Florida based CL-604.
Contact info?
Thanks
WP

If it's the one based in the Tampa area(ad says 2000TT, 700ME, 300 turbine), it's Southern Air Systems. Ad says don't call or you will be barred from future employment. Email only attention to Asst CP Tim Hesbeens. Look at their website for an email address.

Senior_Citizen said:
Whats is it time to climb to 25K with 8 pass and fuel for 3hr?

Just curious.....why would you want to know time to climb to 25,000ft? A Challenger would go MUCH higher than that for a 3hr flight. I'd guess an optimum altitude would be around 36,000-39,000....maybe higher.

FracCapt said:
If it's the one based in the Tampa area(ad says 2000TT, 700ME, 300 turbine), it's Southern Air Systems. Ad says don't call or you will be barred from future employment. Email only attention to Asst CP Tim Hesbeens. Look at their website for an email address.

PIC on a 604 with those times? Holy crap.

bigD said:
PIC on a 604 with those times? Holy crap.

No....not PIC...the ad says "Co-Captain". From what I understand, they call any typed FO a "Co-Captain", even though they are not able to fly the aircraft with just any FO...and not paid as a Captain. I guess it just gives guys a warm fuzzy feeling being called Co-Captain.

I don't know of any low time positions that are TRUE Co-Captain positions. The only way, IMO, that it can truly be called that is that either crewmember can fly with a non-typed FO at any time, in any conditions. As we all know, insurance companies pretty much run the show these days.

Latest resources

Back