Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

widespreadpanic

Livin' The Moon Time
There is a listing for a CL-604 co-captain position on aviationcareer.com.
I don't have a membership to that site.
Anyone have any info on the company?
Central Florida based CL-604.
Contact info?
Thanks
WP

I was about to say its probably been long enough, 1 month, for YUM! to post for another pilot again but, they are based in CA. Not sure about this one. Anyone want to place a wager on how long before YUM! posts again? hehe.

Let me guess, you didn't get an interview, so you continually try to bad mouth YUM!. Let's see, it's been more than a few month's since a job has been advertised, we do not have 604's, and it is not based in CA, but SDF. We just have one plane in CA. So, you were close in almost nothing you said.

So, what you are trying to say is when a flight department has a complete change in mindset, that everyone (all 20-30) people in a department will stick around and you will not have any change? It is bound to happen anywhere, especially when the attitude changes from "everything will take care of itself" to a professionally run department. It takes time to find the right people and give the people that are in the department a chance to adapt to the changes.

cosmotheassman said:
I was about to say its probably been long enough, 1 month, for YUM! to post for another pilot again but, they are based in CA. Not sure about this one. Anyone want to place a wager on how long before YUM! posts again? hehe.

WOW! I was just merely saying that YUM! frequently posts for pilots positions. You don't have to get your panties tied up dude! And to answer your question, no I didn't get the interview.

However, when I saw your 2 new poster children new hires displayed in pro pilot magazine, i.e., an underqualified female and a 2000 hour black guy, I was a little bitter to say the least. Wish I had put I was an Indian on the app, maybe I would have been called...:)

ultrarunner said:
Oh man, this thread is gonna get good....

I believe the flame is on.....feel the burn!

Bobk said:
How old are you ...29000 hrs????
61 went to the airlines at 22 with 3000 hrs. and stayed a full 38 yrs. to the month.

Also worked Part 91 for most of that time on the side. Now DO at a 91/135.

How old are you?

Mobie

Latest resources

Back