CL 604 or Lear 60?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flighthawg

I am new to the board and would like to get some feedback as to advantages/disadvantages of the CL 604 and Lear 60. Which would you fly if you had the choice?

no brainer, cl604- when it comes to corp av, bigger is almost always better, all other aspects being equal. gives you more options later. more creature comforts as well. more interesting trips. usually higher compensation.

flighthawg said:
I am new to the board and would like to get some feedback as to advantages/disadvantages of the CL 604 and Lear 60. Which would you fly if you had the choice?

At the end of the day, the 604 will be a lot more comfortable for those longer flights. Plus, you will most likely have an flight attendant - that will make the ride a lot more enjoyable for you. Take the 604 if you have the chance...

. . .and make sure with that bigger salary that you buy yourself a nice great big Tumi suitcase to haul around the globe. Because unless you're on a set schedule you can plan on being away from home WAY more in the 604. Don't worry, the cost of the new suitcase will be offset by the break the milkman will give you for leaving him to tend to your wife while you're away. Hey, free milk, who's to complain about that?

guido411 does have a good point, the bigger the plane the bigger the suitecase. I still say 604 without a doubt.

Latest resources

Back