• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC: no new Q's till spring 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That report is old, we aren't losing the saabs, they are going over to United side, no furloughs.

Lay off VictorVector, we currently have no vehicle to set our wages, all you AWAC and Piedmont guys know that, and you know that this stuff takes time...we are working on getting a union and after we do we will have a "market correction" of our pay scales.

Hey why don't you grow a set and next time you ask for a jumpseat, let me know what you really think of me. Until then, drink a nice big glass of STFU. We're all just happy to be hanging on in these tough times. Like we had a choice; and as if you would do differently if you woke up in our shoes.

My guess is, with a fleet mainly made up of weight limited saabs, that your group uses more jumpseats then they provide. Don't use the jumpseat as a weapon, it belittles your position. Oh, and your rates are a joke, but I have met a lot of good colgan people around the terminals in LGA, hopefully you guys are able to negociate a more appropriate rate in the future.

My guess is, with a fleet mainly made up of weight limited saabs, that your group uses more jumpseats then they provide. Don't use the jumpseat as a weapon, it belittles your position. Oh, and your rates are a joke, but I have met a lot of good colgan people around the terminals in LGA, hopefully you guys are able to negociate a more appropriate rate in the future.

Lots of good people here, that's exactly the point. In this industry we all pretty much live in glass houses so starting the "my s$itty airline is better than your s^itty airline" isn't really productive.

And as to the JS comment: The point here is the same guy that logs on to flightinfo and throws rocks at us is the spineless dweeb that thanks me for the ride. This is EXACTLY the reason that this industy is the way it is. You can talk solidarity, brotherhood, ethics, pride, and professionalism but at the end of the day you have nothing if the same folks that log on here can't walk the talk. Think about it; I'm not wrong.

PS Mesa sucks. :)

Last edited:
they're not getting any more Q's because you make too much flying them around. maybe if you would help them out and take a paycut, they would be able to afford them. come on guys....... mgmt would do it for you!

Hey why don't you grow a set and next time you ask for a jumpseat, let me know what you really think of me. Until then, drink a nice big glass of STFU. We're all just happy to be hanging on in these tough times. Like we had a choice; and as if you would do differently if you woke up in our shoes.

You did have a choice, but I seem to recall you all voted no to it.

if the 10 saabs went to united then where the hell are they flying to.....All I see is the same ol crap lines and backwoods airports that we have always had.

Latest resources

Back