• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC: no new Q's till spring 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I make more than most saab cpts on third yr FO pay. I'm sure that makes you feel good flying around those big props.

Its all about the paycheck don't ever forget that. I 'should' be less than a yr from upgrade and will be making more than just about all your senior heavy turbo prop drivers kingFART. Feels good doesnt it. It should.

I'm not sure why I'm even on this board...bored I guess... Anyways, are you for real or high on methamphetamines? Did you really just brag about your 3rd year FO pay rate at a regional!! Or the fact that he flies a turboprop. Did you really just say it's all about the paycheck. Wow, I guess 30-40K is alot of money, but I'd have to guess your in your mid 20's or younger maybe living at home or with 4 other dudes. When you arrive in the real world let us know what the big paycheck is.

For what its worth. Until you upgrade I wouldn't brag about pay you don't have.

I will introduce myself to you in EWR and break your f'ing arm right before I choke you out hotdog!! I worked at Colgan. Its a bottom feeder of a job with terrible pay and zero work rules. I make more than most saab cpts on third yr FO pay. I'm sure that makes you feel good flying around those big props.

Its all about the paycheck don't ever forget that. I 'should' be less than a yr from upgrade and will be making more than just about all your senior heavy turbo prop drivers kingFART. Feels good doesnt it. It should.

One word: Karma.

I make more than most saab cpts on third yr FO pay.

Yeah, but it's really hard to fly a jet so I'm sure you deserve it.

>2000 hrs. and three airlines...wow, you must be so good that airlines keep begging you to work for them...what kind of signing bonus do you get?

Last edited:
Aren't you toolbags required to fly the 400 at 10 knots below Vmo or something like that? Don't you guys cruise at like. . . . .10000 feet?

You guys really need to stop pretending your cute little airline is a dream job because you fly a Q400. You guys should have been pounding the pavement over those pay rates.

You need to open er up and get up to FL250 and do 280 in the descent!!

VMO-10 is no longer mandated, and that was to appease the FAA. I'm going to to take a guess that you don't fly the Q400 in the north east corridor. Out west you have all that big beautiful airspace, out east were rubbing wingtips. We started out in the flight levels but found it more efficient to fly short haul at the tweens.

On a side note, resignation notice is in, 3 weeks to go. Thanks for the memories...

Rebel

VMO-10 is no longer mandated, and that was to appease the FAA. I'm going to to take a guess that you don't fly the Q400 in the north east corridor. Out west you have all that big beautiful airspace, out east were rubbing wingtips. We started out in the flight levels but found it more efficient to fly short haul at the tweens.

On a side note, resignation notice is in, 3 weeks to go. Thanks for the memories...

Rebel

going east?

We had a former Ex-Piedmont guy go to Japan to fly the Q for ANA. From what I hear he F'in loves it!

Rebel

I figured as much. I did some east coast flying as well.

Latest resources

Back