Citgo and Petro Express - Owned by Hugo Chavez

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFlex

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Verified with SNOPES[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']

AT A CITGO STATION, REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $2.82 PER GALLON; NO CUSTOMERS. HOWEVER, ACROSS THE STREET IT WAS SELLING FOR $2.85 PER[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']GALLON AND ALL PUMPS HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL. HERE'S WHY!!!!

Have you noticed how the Citgo signs have disappeared in the past 7-8[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']months? Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what... CITGO IS CHANGING[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']ITS NAME...[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']
NEWS FLASH:
[/FONT]
Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Venezuela to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas .

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in
Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to
the loss of gasoline sales in the USA , due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela
Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms.
[/FONT]

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE CHAVEZ IS STARTING TO FEEL THE LOSS OF REVENUE FROM HIS HOLDINGS. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move
that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY: CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO
U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM 'CITGO-CHAVEZ', HAS STARTED TO
CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO 'PETRO EXPRESS'. DO NOT BUY
FROM 'PETRO EXPRESS' EITHER!!! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.'[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT]

Well I try calling the State Dpt about this but they were at lunch! soooo I dont know what to tell yaa
man!!!

Hey Jet Flex

If your going to copy a web page, try putting it into a word document first and cleaning up the copy.

Just a thought

Just because Americans won't buy his oil does not mean that it will sit on the shelf and spoil.

I have read that the Chinese have been signing deals to buy his oil.
The irony of it is they will be buying it with US dollars that we spend at Walmart on all of the "made in China" $hit.

With oil at $88 a barrel and going up I am sure he will not have a problem selling it to someone else.
So stop shopping at Walmart as well since 10% of all the US trade with China is Walmart alone!!!!

Freedom, shmreedom. Petro Express has the cheapest gas in my area, by far! The ploy they're using here, though, is to sell Texaco gas instead of Citgo.

Anyway, I think it's nice if people can afford to be socially or environmentally conscious about the way they spend their money. Some people can't :/ What are you going to do? Me, I'm going to make my dollar go as far as it can, and if Hugo wants to help....

Jetwash is right. Oil is a fungible commodity, so if you don't buy it, someone else in the world will, and Hugo Chavez suffers none. Doesn't mean I buy from CITGO though... that guy gives me the creeps.

Nice job by some of you guys posting on this subject. Way to be passive and not see the bigger picture. Don't forget the borderline dictator's continued anti-American rhetoric and monthly visits to the oppressed people of Cuba. Some of you are just as ignorant as the fools that cheered his visit to the UN and NY just b/c of his anti-Bush (underlying anti-free society) stance. Save your 45 cents this week when you fill up and enjoy your donation towards Hugo's Communist Red wardrobe.

Nice job by some of you guys posting on this subject. Way to be passive and not see the bigger picture. Don't forget the borderline dictator's continued anti-American rhetoric and monthly visits to the oppressed people of Cuba. Some of you are just as ignorant as the fools that cheered his visit to the UN and NY just b/c of his anti-Bush (underlying anti-free society) stance. Save your 45 cents this week when you fill up and enjoy your donation towards Hugo's Communist Red wardrobe.

Chavez is a flea, his ramblings are predictable and impotent.
However, we continue to mortgage our future to China. There is the real threat, both economically and militarily.

Latest resources

Back