• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me add one more thing. I am happy she is with SWA and wish her the best. I do not wish ill will on anyone, but I am also happy that I will never have to worry about flying with her.

So how long until the second phone interview? They told me they would call later in the week and if they didnt contact me to call monday morning. Just thought i would ask around and see how quick people are getting called back, since i was called one day after I applied.

About a year and a half ago, a certain blonde, very well respected standards captain was flying the FOUNDER of the company.

First of all, Ms KL, aka "stock nazi", was NOT that well respected. If you were assigned to fly with her in the Bravo, you squirmed helplessly. Good luck to her and the people she flies with at SW. The Bravo pilots at CS are breathing easier tonight knowing they don't have to fly with her. Man, Clueless, you need to "get a clue", Kid.

the truth

First of all, Ms KL, aka "stock nazi", was NOT that well respected. If you were assigned to fly with her in the Bravo, you squirmed helplessly. Good luck to her and the people she flies with at SW. The Bravo pilots at CS are breathing easier tonight knowing they don't have to fly with her. Man, Clueless, you need to "get a clue", Kid.

Maybe it's just "management" pilots who squirmed when they flew with her....she told it like it was. Sometimes the truth hurts, KID.

Maybe it's just "management" pilots who squirmed when they flew with her....she told it like it was. Sometimes the truth hurts, KID.

Can't speak for the "management pilots", but I squirmed when I did. She even went as far as to call me, while she was off tour, and tell me that I should be refusing a trip assigned to fly tomorrow. It was safe, legal and I felt comfortable to fly it. Just because she cancelled a trip to this airport does not mean that eveyone should. It is a very mountainous airport and very high elevation. She went there in the summer, I was going in the winter. I would probably would had not gone in there in the summer as well, but it was not. I ran all of the perforamce numbers and could fly the ODP on one engine, easily. Was I real happy about going in there.....no, but I am a very capable professional and will give it the college try if I have the data that says I can do it.

Like I said, I wish her the best, but she is not missed. I feel the majority that flew with her feel the same.

Makes that SWA selection process even more bizarre, if what u guys saying is true.

Whats bizarre about it?!?! Kinda like United years ago.....if you are female you get the call. All kidding aside, she looks good on paper, but I believe was a bit power hungry.

Darn I finaly make a good point on FI and I address the wrond dude.

Many apologies safety.

Hey Clueless, would you care to switch sreen names.

CS seems to try hard, but if you think you could work there for 20 years, you're on crack.

Are you the first peson in aviation history to predict what will happen 20 years from now.
Last I checked most people are not able to predict what will happen next week

RCA

My comment about working there for 20 years had absolutely nothing to do with whether CS will be in existence in 20 years or not...who knows?

It had to do with the fact that IMHO I don't see how anyone could stand to work there for 20 years, especially with only one week of vacation for the first five years.

By the time you got to your fifth year anniversary, you'd be one burned-out, possibly bitter dude. Opinion only. YMMV.

Clueless..........seems like you are a bit. Did you ever ACTUALLY...WITH YOUR OWN EYES....READ THAT LETTER. Your right to a degree......it started off very good, with valid points. It then turned into a rant about things that she should not be concerned about. "Why are there so many VP's" to paraphrase an example. Why......because we are growing and need them. What does it matter to you!?!? I happen to know this particular person to which you ellude and DO NOT miss her. Believe me....I am not the only one that feels that way.
Yes, I saw it. I agree that the second half would have benefited from some judicious editing. But that doesn't change the fact that most of what was in the memo was reasonably accurate and a good barometer of the line pilots.

I never flew with this individual, so I can't comment on what that may or may not have been like.

CS is an OK place to work. Get on, get your time, and move up the food chain. CS is simply not a career gig. Opinion only. Maybe it will be someday. I hope so...there are lots of good folks there.

Hey HumpedBogart, NOBalls1, and others

We all get that you could not get along with her and you breath easier, blah, blah, blah.

KL was someone who stood up for others(at great personal risk) and treated everyone she came in contact with, with respect. She liked to teach and the only types who seemed to have a problem with her had too much ego to shut up and listen. As for the others who comment on her looks, etc are showing themselves for the moroons that they are.

The main difference between her and you all is the fact that she did not hide behind an avatar while speaking her mind. The only thing that makes me "squirm" is your stoneage mentality.

Latest resources

Back