• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the Citation Shares bases? If you live further than 2 hrs. from there, do they frown on commuting?

Bases:
BOS
HPN
EWR
BWI
ATL
MCO
FLL
MIA
ORD
DFW
DEN
LAX
SFO
PHX
CVG
SAT
STL
BNA
MCI
IAD
SMF
LAS
IAH
CLE
GSO​

Sorry...but no commuting allowed as your drive to/from are in duty limits.

thanks pilotpat....I'm hoping for GSO thats where I'm based at now with my current corp. job. Know any cs pilots in the gso area i can do lunch with to get an honest inside info?

No, bud...unfortunately not. My buddy was actually thinking of relocating to GSO. Nice area, good for the kids and not as expensive as the Northeast! I'm sure some of the CS guys here could tell you if they live in the GSO area.

Just submitted my stuff online and was wondering if this was the best way to get my stuff in. Should I also fax a resume or just wait. Thanks

give it a couple of days, and then email a message asking if they need anything else from you.

Skysurfer, you dont have to HOPE for GSO. You tell them where you want to be based.

How can you apply if you don't have the minimums? I'm a little shy of the turbine time and multi time and the online application process won't let me submitt the application without having these minimums. How are people getting hired with no turbine time??

Thanks for all the info guys. Just had the first phone interview today. Hopefully I will make it to the second.

stay away! i left after over 4 years and people are jumping ship faster than you can imagine. The people that are leaving have all been there for a while so that should tell youm something. The promise onething but deliver the total opposite. Nobody will tell the truth because everyone is scared. they have no union so its fire at will and they do fire at will.

that's a total fabrication *****, and u know it.

MOD INPUT: SHAME, SHAME...NO USING NAMES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
stay away! i left after over 4 years and people are jumping ship faster than you can imagine. The people that are leaving have all been there for a while so that should tell youm something. The promise onething but deliver the total opposite. Nobody will tell the truth because everyone is scared. they have no union so its fire at will and they do fire at will.

that's a total fabrication ****, and u know it.
About a year and a half ago, a certain blonde, very well respected standards captain was flying the FOUNDER of the company somewhere. She was requested by him to elaborate in a memo on some comments she made while they were airborne relative to pilot morale, work rules, and other issues of concern to the pilot group.

She produced a very well written and accurate summary of the concerns being talked about on the line. She was then called in to the VP Flight Ops office and basically told to shut up, shape up, or ship out.

So she shipped out and now flies for SWA.

When a company doesn't listen to employees of this person's status and experience level, they are doomed to spin their wheels in the mud.

I guess it must be cheaper to continually train new hires than it is to listen to your current employees and implement some of their suggestions, even at some cost.

CS seems to try hard, but if you think you could work there for 20 years, you're on crack.

MOD INPUT: SHAME, SHAME...NO QUOTING NAMES!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back