• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About a year and a half ago, a certain blonde, very well respected standards captain was flying the FOUNDER of the company somewhere. She was requested by him to elaborate in a memo on some comments she made while they were airborne relative to pilot morale, work rules, and other issues of concern to the pilot group.

She produced a very well written and accurate summary of the concerns being talked about on the line. She was then called in to the VP Flight Ops office and basically told to shut up, shape up, or ship out.

So she shipped out and now flies for SWA.

When a company doesn't listen to employees of this person's status and experience level, they are doomed to spin their wheels in the mud.

I guess it must be cheaper to continually train new hires than it is to listen to your current employees and implement some of their suggestions, even at some cost.

CS seems to try hard, but if you think you could work there for 20 years, you're on crack.

Paul Harvey care to chime in? The rest of the story needs told. Doesn't pass the sniff test.

Did she say something negative about his shirt? Tie??

;)

Lol

Hey, tool, she has ten (yes, 10) type ratings. I think she earned the job.

Heres what i think happened. She got UOFF (ugly old and ffat) and her mouth was writing checks her body couldnt cash. Nobody likes a ugly fat old chick with a truck driver potty mouth and attitude to match / unless shes pourin ya a cold one at the titty bar. :beer:

Fitting she go to SWA - home of the ugly old and fairly fat transvestite captains! :puke:

Hey lotsa people have a 10 type rating big deal. No, she has 10 type ratings OOH thats a totally different story. How many jobs has she had then? / and why?

Bottom line who really cares. I would work at CS if I had the time they want. Heck i dont fit into the image anyway so I dont xpect they'd hire me anyway. :pimp: I smoke too much and some teeth er missin. :erm:

:laugh:

But the chick I know went to SWA was not an un-hotty by any stretch- she was shmohkin! :bawling:

Last edited:
CS seems to try hard, but if you think you could work there for 20 years, you're on crack.

Saftey check,

Are you the first peson in aviation history to predict what will happen 20 years from now.
Last I checked most people are not able to predict what will happen next week

Remeber yesterday's "poor ole box haulers". I'm sure at one point most would have said who could make frieght a career. Now UPS opens the door for a nano second and they receive 50,000 resumes.

Thanks for the advice safety, my resumes are out to all the companys that are at the top now and will stay there for the next 20 years.

RCA

RCA...you're exactly right.

Who would have thought 20 years ago that United pilots would have lost most of their pensions.

TWA would be a memory....

Delta would be what it has tuned into today.

Yup....aviation is certainly a profession for optimists!!!

RCA read the captions jack.

Saftey check,

Are you the first peson in aviation history to predict what will happen 20 years from now.
Last I checked most people are not able to predict what will happen next week

Remeber yesterday's "poor ole box haulers". I'm sure at one point most would have said who could make frieght a career. Now UPS opens the door for a nano second and they receive 50,000 resumes.

Thanks for the advice safety, my resumes are out to all the companys that are at the top now and will stay there for the next 20 years.

RCA

RCA: CHECK YOUR QUOTES. I was quoting the poster:

CLUELESS said:

RCA said:

My advice was to search for the real story before taking the poster at face value. And now you know the rrrrest of the storrry.

I hope you read your AFM more carefully than you read posts on flightinfo.com RCA.

About a year and a half ago, a certain blonde, very well respected standards captain was flying the FOUNDER of the company somewhere. She was requested by him to elaborate in a memo on some comments she made while they were airborne relative to pilot morale, work rules, and other issues of concern to the pilot group.

She produced a very well written and accurate summary of the concerns being talked about on the line. She was then called in to the VP Flight Ops office and basically told to shut up, shape up, or ship out.

So she shipped out and now flies for SWA.

When a company doesn't listen to employees of this person's status and experience level, they are doomed to spin their wheels in the mud.

I guess it must be cheaper to continually train new hires than it is to listen to your current employees and implement some of their suggestions, even at some cost.

MOD INPUT: SHAME, SHAME...NO QUOTING NAMES!!

Clueless..........seems like you are a bit. Did you ever ACTUALLY...WITH YOUR OWN EYES....READ THAT LETTER. Your right to a degree......it started off very good, with valid points. It then turned into a rant about things that she should not be concerned about. "Why are there so many VP's" to paraphrase an example. Why......because we are growing and need them. What does it matter to you!?!? I happen to know this particular person to which you ellude and DO NOT miss her. Believe me....I am not the only one that feels that way.

Latest resources

Back