• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I can say is that I've seen the same CS a/c here in Texas for over a week. It doesn't appear to have moved.

Take that for what it is worth. One aircraft, that hasn't moved.

New hire class at the beginning of August. The 4th, I think. Haven't heard of future classes at this time. They have been hiring into a pool.

X

PS Where is the static airplane in TX? Is it in Mx?

All I can say is that I've seen the same CS a/c here in Texas for over a week. It doesn't appear to have moved.

Now that is how you make some money in the jet business.

South Texas? Near the border? Did some amigos jack it up and steal the rims or something?

Just interviewed....

They are hiring into a pool. Was told the class in August will be 17 pilots down from 24, did not ask why. Planning on adding only 8 aircraft this year. Don't know if most are being delivered in the fall or it some have been delivered. The last info they gave me was classes in Sept and Oct.

Seems like a good place to work, though I did not get an offer. They are only hiring into the eight bases they have advertised, DEN, PHX, IAD, MCO, not sure on the others.

If you want anymore info PM me.

Latest resources

Back