CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy32482

Does anyone know or have they heard of any pilot hired on with CitationShares that don't meet the 500 hours fixed wing PIC turbine time? Also is the base at ORD a junior base? Also are they CASS approved?

thank you in advance

Does anyone know or have they heard of any pilot hired on with CitationShares that don't meet the 500 hours fixed wing PIC turbine time? Also is the base at ORD a junior base? Also are they CASS approved?

thank you in advance

1. They do not hire with less than the posted minimums.

2. There is no bidding for bases, you tell them where you are going to be based when you get hired.

3. No CASS approval.

XTW

The recent announced pay raise for CS should help their recruiting.

They deserve it and puts more pressure on other companies (frax) to equal or better.

thank you in advance

I just checked this out after asking one of the office people if they would consider someone without the 500 PIC turbine requirement. The response I got was "What are you talking about?" I was directed to CS website where I could see for myself there is no 500 pic turbine requirement. Here are the requirements straight from the website:

Required Experience
Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
2,000 hours total pilot time
500 hours fixed wing multi-engine PIC time
500 hours turbine time

I was told that these numbers are HARD an NO consideration would be given to applicants without these minimums. I was also told that most applicants far exceed these numbers.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Last edited:
Response from Citation Shares

I put in my resume a couple of months ago, got the electronic reciept and have heard absolutely nothing.

Any advice?

Dingo

I put in my resume a couple of months ago, got the electronic reciept and have heard absolutely nothing.

Any advice?

Dingo
Call the number on the web site and ask for Bernie. If you meet the minimums, they should a least talk to you. This is not NetJets.

Not CASS, but CASS is ONLY for riding ON the JS, not for nonreving in the back. And yes, you have to explain that to the gate agents.

Ask the gate agent for a jumpseat and let her know you are non-CASS. They will do the rest. BTW, they will know if you are CASS or not, as they have to verify it through the computer system.

XTW

Latest resources

Back