Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English said:
hey guys, a little advice...

Dan does read the threads on this website, as do many other recruiters from airlines and fractionals. If you want to work at CS, I'd suggest being polite and not writing anything that might come back to haunt you later. We are not as anonymous as we might think on this board.

Just my .02

If anyone in a profession asks me to call him back and I do and then he doesn't call again, speaks to his professionalism. Not being rude, I am being honest and direct and very sincere. And if Dan would be petty enough to try to match my profile and my resume and kill my chances based on an internet board versus calling me directly and discussing it, then I don't care to work for him or anyone he feels is "worthy." There are other places that want to hire us for who we are, NOT who they think we should be.

Have a great weekend,
Humble

Do they hire F/As?

A friend is asking over my shoulder if they require you to be typed in a Citation to get hired....

I agree.

Any recruiter who spends his time reading internet messenger boards trying to match up resumes needs to GET A LIFE!

oopps...better watch what I say, my resume may get chucked....

:rolleyes:

Ichibu said:
Do they hire F/As?

A friend is asking over my shoulder if they require you to be typed in a Citation to get hired....

No F/A's here. A Citation type couldn't hurt, but is certainly not required.

Latest resources

Back