• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citationshares questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called him back over two weeks ago within an hour of his call. I haven't called back since. But if that makes you think I am impatient, ok fine..lol. I left him a voice mail and an email address. What if the shoe were on the other foot. I would be considered unprofessional.

Fly safe,
Humble

????

"Your per diem is supposed to cover whatever you want to tip, uniform cleaning, parking, etc. Per diem is $55.20 a day."

Dont take this the wrong way.....but the company will not allow you to expense your tips???? And you pay 10 bucks for a meal when your flying? Sounds like someone is being a bit cheap to me.
but i have heard that CS is a good place to work.....see you on the road.
fly safe.

Humble, I was not saying anything about you being impatient. Seems like no one can post anything without someone getting defensive.

hey guys, a little advice...

Dan does read the threads on this website, as do many other recruiters from airlines and fractionals. If you want to work at CS, I'd suggest being polite and not writing anything that might come back to haunt you later. We are not as anonymous as we might think on this board.

Just my .02

Frac pilot parking ?

Where do you guys park when you go to work? I see above that one guy says per diem covers parking leading me to believe that when airlining out you park at the terminal. A buddy of mine who flys for Pace (kind of like a frac) always parks at signiture wheather he's airlining out or picking the jet up there.

What about EWR and BWI. Can you park at the FBO (signiture) and have them give you a ride or do you have to pay in the termonal lot?

I take it most guys would rather park at the FBO and get a ride from the FBO even if airlining out as it would save them $$$ if it comes from their per diem or save the company $$$ if the company reimburses it.

Thanks

Parking

I park at the local FBO and catch a ride with them to the terminal. I call ahead to make sure the ride will not burden them and I tip the driver at least 10 bucks for the 2 minute ride. That way in the future they remember me and are happy to accommodate. 10 bucks each way is way cheaper then the 70 bucks for parking at the terminal. On my last day I try to even drop off a good crew meal to "cheese up" to them even more. It is a great privilege to park in there lot and I make sure I don't spoil it.

I park in the employee parking lot at my airport. It is only $5.00 per year! The shuttle runs every 5-10 minutes back and forth from the terminal. I got this idea from a fellow frac pilot. It is a great deal. There is a signature here but they won't let me park in there lot, and I used to work there!

Just go to the parking office at your domicile airport and apply for a parking pass.

ArmyPilot,

You ex Army guys sure are smart! Helps the local guys as well!

Latest resources

Back