Citationshares questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

marqmarq

I have few questions regarding benefits at Citationshares. I forgot to ask Dan when he called. PM if you wish.
1. Is there a retirement plan, 401, etc. what are the particulars?
2. Is there a uniform allowance?are they provided? my cost?
3. What is the company policy on company paid crew meals, tip reimbursement, etc.?
4. How long before you earn vacation? Do you get 21 consecutive days?
5. Is there any out of check contribution for health insurance?
6. What is the approximate pay scale for 2nd year FOs and after reaching captain?

Thanx in advance

marqmarq said:
I have few questions regarding benefits at Citationshares. I forgot to ask Dan when he called. PM if you wish.
1. Is there a retirement plan, 401, etc. what are the particulars?
2. Is there a uniform allowance?are they provided? my cost?
3. What is the company policy on company paid crew meals, tip reimbursement, etc.?
4. How long before you earn vacation? Do you get 21 consecutive days?
5. Is there any out of check contribution for health insurance?
6. What is the approximate pay scale for 2nd year FOs and after reaching captain?

Thanx in advance

1. There is a 401K. You can contribute up to 15% of earnings. Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute.

2. Company pays for uniforms. Only thing you pay for is to have them cleaned.

3. Company will help pay for crew meals if you don't have a break in your day during meal time. You pay for the first $10 of what the meal costs and the company pays for the rest. Your per diem is supposed to cover whatever you want to tip, uniform cleaning, parking, etc. Per diem is $55.20 a day.

4. I believe you have to be hired before the end of March to get vacation for that year (not sure). Vacation is awarded on a first come, first serve basis. We all work the 7 on 7 off schedule, so our 7 days of vacation should give you 21 days off.

5. Health care costs depend on the plan and the number of people in your family. The PPO is $95 a month for one, $180 a month for two, and $240 a month for more than two. The HMO is $50 a month for one, $120 a month for two, and $180 a month for more than two. You get medical, dental, and vision.

6. F/O pay is 35K and Captain is 64K. You get a review at the end of every year and can get a performance raise of up to 5%. There is also a year end bonus based on how well the company does.

Overall, it's a good place to work. Good luck

What does the phone interview consist of? I'm hoping to have one in the very near future. Thanks.

Phone interview was largely a chance for me to determine if I want to be a part of CS. Dan Smith spent a great deal of time explaining the ins and outs of the company and answering my questions. We talked about my backround (135) and why I like flying corporate types. No real technical questions. He was very concerned about customer service and also finding pilots who are long term. They do not want guys with airline hopes who will jump ship at the first chance. It was a very pleasant experience and very informative. I was invited to HPN at the end of the call. Remember, customer service, customer service, customer service!

Just got a call from Dan Smith with a job offer. I can't tell you how great it feels to be off the street again! Good luck to all of you still looking!

Congratulations,

I was wondering if you flew for NJA before? Also, what did you get hired into?

I got a call recently from Dan. Promptly returned his call and he never returned mine? Wonder what gives and there are two of us that this happened to.

Humble

You have to be patient, Dan takes MANY calls a day. He is one of the nicest guys I know, so he is not returning your call on purpose.

Latest resources

Back