Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8dognit

Good Ole'boys club member
I've been trying to get a call from CitationShares for about a year. Don't know anyone there...wish I did.
3400 TT
2500 Jet
1450 Jet PIC
2 types (no Citation ones though)
4 Year degree
no luck
I am flying corporate right now (have been for about five months). Used to be 135 cargo. Could that have anything to do with it? Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Call them

If you really want to work at CitationShares and you don't know anyone there, then you probably need to do whatever you can to get your name in front of the man who decides who to invite for an interview...and that would be Asst. Chief Pilot Barry Lambert. Why don't you call the corporate office and introduce yourself to Barry? I would never advise anyone to make a pest of themselves, but I know of a few pilots here who successfully cold-called themselves onto the short list for interview invitations. One fellow here even put on a suit and showed up unannounced at HQ one day and got hired. I'm not saying you should do this...but, it worked for him!

By looking at your ratings your a ameristar dog. Try Flex they would like to have you

and one more thing...

Your corporate and/or 135 cargo background don't have anything to do with why you haven't been called. There are pilots from all walks of life at CitationShares. More likely is simply the fact that they have a stack of resumes a mile high and you don't know anyone to recommend you...hence refer back to my first post.

Hello Folks,

Can anybody provide some details on the phone interview? Is it HR oriented, technically oriented, or a combination of both?

Thanks in Advance,

G

Latest resources

Back