Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares - chances without internal rec?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

reepicheep

40-something with Part 121 background only, no internal rec, tons of jet time in airliners.

Anyone get hired with a similar profile?

I don't work for CS, but it sounds like you have a real good chance of getting an interview, even without help from an employee. Don't worry about your chances without an internal rec. Send your stuff, you might be surprised how soon the call comes in. Great company with strong backing (Cessna).

good luck

Im trying the same thing. I got an email from the recruiter saying they will call shortly...that was a month ago. Hope to hear something soon but I think this is getting to be pretty common nowadays with them basically matching NJs pay.

You have a great chance. Check your PM.

I did the online app only, about a month ago, and have not heard anything; is it advisable to also send a resume by mail?

Last edited:
Im surprised its taking them so long to get back to you guys, except for two things. 1. the new pay raise. (means more applicants) 2. they are switching the department who handles recruiting. I would definetly call and inquire.

You guys are more than qualified.

I have 6000hrs +, 2 type, put in my app with CS about a month ago, and haven't heard a thing.
No emails or anything either, but I'd heard it theorized that because of the transition of pilot recruiting to the HR Dept that things are a touch slow.

Fingers crossed,

FCN

Latest resources

Back