• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citations at 14 yrs. old?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Technically, Citationkid is an accurate nomer. His mom is a Citation corporate pilot and at age 14, he is (without being sarcastic and by his own discription) still a kid.

At least he isn't using something like "skygod one" or "777 Capt" as a screen name.

Kids, will be kids. He could be over on the "christian identity" web site learning how to be a hate monger or something worse.

Hate monger, huh? Looks like you're hating Christians you hippocrit! You just insulted the tens of millions of Christians in this country, wonder if you'd do the same to Muslims? God forbid someone live by a moral standard. Amazing, seems like Christianity is the only religion it is ok to attack these days by the left!

Last edited:
Ding dong...go over to the "Christian Identity" website. Look it up on www.google.com.

If that is how you percieve Christians, then I truely do have a reason to be armed.

Oh, you're just so smart! Perhaps you should clarify the web site before you make such a statement. I pretty sure you're not stupid enough to think this is actually what Christianity is about. You can find idiots who believe in just about everything but to post that site and make it seem as if that is what Christians believe in is idiotic.:rolleyes:

I did some leg work for you Cherokee...

"Christian Identity" is the name of a religious movement uniting many of the white supremacist groups in the United States. Identity's teachers promote racism and sometimes violence. Their roots are deeply embedded in movements such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. They consider themselves true Israel and view the Jews as half-devils and arch enemies. They believe all but the white race are inferior creations. Identity's religious views are bizarre and occultic, and their view of history is often informed by conspiracy theories. Identity's use of the name "Christian" to promote racism and violence is blasphemous. Jesus Christ as redeemer of all races is God's supreme answer to Identity's outrageous claims.

You can search any number of the sites that pop up on www.google.com. If you get to the one with flames in the background and guys in funny hooded outfits...then I think you found a new home.

SierraPilot said:
Do you honestly think someone posting the things they have accomplished is any worse then the 20 lines of info they put in Aircraft Flown: etc... to make sure everyone knows they are a badazz..

As opposed to someone putting in their profile every version of the venerable PA-28 that they have flown? ;)

I don't think CitationKid has mis-represented himself. In one of his earliest posts he said his mom was a Corporate pilot and that he went with her on trips. Now he has embellished about his flying a bit, but I think it was all understood that at no time was he PIC and that he always had a fully qualified Captain sitting next to him.

Give the kid a break, he is much more tolerable then Mr_Concorde, Archer, H8U, Skyboss or any number of the other "Phonies" who have tried to come in her and think they could fool 10,000 pilots.

Last edited:
Oh, you're just so smart! Perhaps you should clarify the web site before you make such a statement. I pretty sure you're not stupid enough to think this is actually what Christianity is about. You can find idiots who believe in just about everything but to post that site and make it seem as if that is what Christians believe in is idiotic.

Sorry, but the quotation marks I had in my post clearly indicated a "specifikedness" in my post.

I am surprised at how many people are unable to see beyond a word or situation and in reality, the only point that they see is the end of their nose. Since my background and education include law enforcement, the military, with aviation as my third career...I can see how I can post over the comprehension level of someone that fits the mold of the FAPA cookie cutter manufactured pilot.

Get away from the computer for a bit young blood, enjoy that lake time...it don't grow back.

Meanwhile me and cherokee are going to kiss and make up and everybody will be gellin like a felon when you get back.

WrightAvia said:
I did some leg work for you Cherokee...

You can search any number of the sites that pop up on www.google.com. If you get to the one with flames in the background and guys in funny hooded outfits...then I think you found a new home.

Obviously I and 99.9% of Christains do not agree with that web site. My point is that by posting a site labeled 'Christian Identity' and saying hate monger without other reference you are labeling a lot of people as hate monger. Yes, I went to the web site and saw what that had to say and I agree that they are so-called hate mongers. I certainly am not one to applaud their beliefs. I believe that they have misused the words 'Christian'. I'm just tired of hearing Christian and hate-monger in the same sentence from those on the left who believe that believing in Christianity is believeing in hate.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back