Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mogus

Eh?
Is it true Citationkid? How can I get in on this with only 172 experience?

Never said I didn't believe you, just wondering how you're able to fly Citations two years before you can even solo. Are you just rich? Have a cool uncle? Get a job washing them and in the process able to fly it somewhere with the guy?

Also, taking away from your credibility is the fact that you so blatantly advertise that you're a kid and you fly Citations. You're not the only one that's made such outrageous claims (not to say they're not true).

Oh ok, my mom flies for a really nice guy who doesn't mind me riding along with them on there Navajo and Citation when they have the SP one. I wish there were more departments out there like that for all the other kid's and time building pilots. Actually I have soloed gliders. You only need to be 14 for them.

...and you may not get to continue flying them for long if the insurance company or company suits hear about your "stick" time in their $mult-mil equipment. Just a suggestion... enjoy it and keep the company/aircraft specifics off the Internet. Doesn't matter if it's legal or not, it would "look" bad to the owners/stockholders/lawyers to hear a 14 yr old was flying.

Good luck and happy jet flying (quietly).

Mogus said:
Also, taking away from your credibility is the fact that you so blatantly advertise that you're a kid and you fly Citations. You're not the only one that's made such outrageous claims (not to say they're not true).

Oh I didn't Know I sounded cocky or like I was lying. Sorry about that I don't want to be one of those real cocky pilots or one with a big ego. I know too many people like that who end up crashing or no one likes them. I want to make as many friends in aviaiton as I can so it's easier to get a job.

Last edited:
Citationkid said:
Doesn't suprise me that ppl don't belive me

Just a few notes C-kid.

PLEASE stop using ppl as the abbreviation for "people," you're driving us nuts. PPL on aviation boards is for Private Pilot License.

Next.
You should consider not releasing so much private information on public message boards. Such as your signature above. I have seen you write close to 100 post on two boards in three days. We now know who you are, where you live, what you fly. Where you fly on what days. And how much your mother makes flying you around in the Citation.

Dude, that is way too much info to give out. If you worked for a non-maternal company, they would terminate you for divulging things like this. That would make the fastest, short career in history.

NJA Capt said:
Just a few notes C-kid.

PLEASE stop using ppl as the abbreviation for "people," you're driving us nuts. PPL on aviation boards is for Private Pilot License.

Next.
You should consider not releasing so much private information on public message boards. Such as your signature above. I have seen you write close to 100 post on two boards in three days. We now know who you are, where you live, what you fly. Where you fly on what days. And how much your mother makes flying you around in the Citation.

Dude, that is way too much info to give out. If you worked for a non-maternal company, they would terminate you for divulging things like this. That would make the fastest, short career in history.

Sorry about that sir. Your right I'll won't use ppl for people any more and I'll change my signature. What do you fly for Net Jets?

Also, another thing. It doesn't really matter that the CEO is OK with you flying the airplanes. And it DOES matter what the rest of the suits say. The CEO is a slave to the stockholders. Stockholders don't care that you're mom is a CFIIME, they're just looking at the fact that there's a 14 yr. old at the controls.

Mogus said:
Also, another thing. It doesn't really matter that the CEO is OK with you flying the airplanes. And it DOES matter what the rest of the suits say. The CEO is a slave to the stockholders. Stockholders don't care that you're mom is a CFIIME, they're just looking at the fact that there's a 14 yr. old at the controls.

Haha, You are right tho once I greated one of our passengers how was flying with us (her first time on a prop plane) and you should have seen her face she looked at me like:eek: your my pilot. Then my mom walked up and she flet better.:)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back