• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Citationkid said:
What do you fly for Net Jets?
///_____________
\\\

X

PS...There's no space between "Net" and "Jets."
I'll stop being picky now. You're not the only one that spells it that way.

Citationkid said:
I only fly the airplane once we get level at a lower altitude with every thing working right, with people in the back, so it's really not much different then a 182 other then the speed:) .

I smell BS. Does anyone else smell BS?

NJA Capt said:
///_____________
\\\

X

PS...There's no space between "Net" and "Jets."
I'll stop being picky now. You're not the only one that spells it that way.

Oh, I thought it was the ten, but I also saw the XL on there so I wasn't sure. Man that X must be neat to fly. I hope I get to fly one of those when I get older. Skyking1976 I guess I shouldn't say the 182 as an example, but it really does handle like a Navajo, I noticed you had some time in one. Noticed your sig guess you do not like kids or is it you just don't like B.S.ing kids and think I'm one.:(

Last edited:
I got my shovel out on this kid a long time ago. I'm still in pretty deep.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this kid sounds like a real jagazz.

That's why everytime a 14 year old kid who thinks he is a badazz walks in to the FBO for a demo, he goes with the most junior instructor. What can I say, sh!t rolls downhill. When I was at the bottom I would get these guys. I just try to make them puke, about 30% of the time I can do it. I gotta clean it up, but boy are they quiet after they've blown chunks.

generaltso said:
I got my shovel out on this kid a long time ago. I'm still in pretty deep.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this kid sounds like a real jagazz.

That's why everytime a 14 year old kid who thinks he is a badazz walks in to the FBO for a demo, he goes with the most junior instructor. What can I say, sh!t rolls downhill. When I was at the bottom I would get these guys. I just try to make them puke, about 30% of the time I can do it. I gotta clean it up, but boy are they quiet after they've blown chunks.

I'm sorry if I made you think I am some badazz great pilot. I'm not and don't mean to sound cocky or any thing. I don't want to be one of those pilots that other people don't want to fly with or think is some jerk that'll end up killing himself and his passengers.
I'm truley am sorry and don't want to make any enimies here I just want to find some role modles, like the skyking1976. I hope I have a type in a king air when I only have 2000 hours. I hope I have a job flying turbines by the time I have 2000 hours.

You have a lot to learn - anyone that calls themselves "Citationkid" is a badazz. That and your signature was about 5 lines long telling everyone all your accomplishments in life and your age.

generaltso said:
You have a lot to learn - anyone that calls themselves "Citationkid" is a badazz. That and your signature was about 5 lines long telling everyone all your accomplishments in life and your age.

Yeah I guess your right:( . I do have a lot to learn tho thats the main reason I joined this page in the first place. I couldn't really think of any other names they were all taken. If it bothers that many people tho I'll change it. I did listen to the Netjet captian tho and changed my signature. Again I'm sorry if I upset any one. I don't see how its any different then something like 750driver (no offense) or Skyking. If I wasn't 14 you wouldn't say any thing about it.

Last edited:
generaltso said:

Generaltso, his nick is no worse than people calling themselves CJ Capt, or whatever else they feel they need to call themselfs so people think they are some BADAZZ.. and as for his info.. Do you honestly think someone posting the things they have accomplished is any worse then the 20 lines of info they put in Aircraft Flown: etc... to make sure everyone knows they are a badazz.. stop harrassing the kid just cuz hes 14.. if he was a adult I think you would show a little more respect..

Personally if I was 14 and flew a citation I'd probably tell everyone to, to each his own..

Ryan

Latest resources

Back