Citation VII Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

warehouse

Are there any VII pilots out there who would be willing to pass along study notes, limitations, memory items, annunciator def's, etc.? I start initial training at FSI in May, and am trying to get a leg up. It's been awhile(Ex-Midway.)

P.S. I sincerely hope all you Ex-Midway guys and gals have found greener pastures.

Hey fellow Midway pilot,

I have been at EJA since Dec and love it. You will also!!! I can't help you with the VII because I am on the Ultra but don't sweat it.

gump

VII

You are going t love the company but get out of the airplane while you have a chance. I mean nothing offensive by this message but I flew the 650 for 2 years. If you want to actually get out on the line fly something different. we quit ordering them after 14 for a reason. Either way good luck because its an awsome place.

Yes I am aware of the fact that there are only 14 VII's. I am also aware of the feast or famine type of flying schedule EJA pilots are encountering right now with the continued growth. Since I was assigned the VII, there really wasn't any negotiating on which plane to train in, since that was the only slot available at the time. I feel fortunate to be at EJA and am very much looking forward to flying (or not flying) the VII ;-) If for some reason I did get tired of playing golf at home and receiving capt's pay, are there ways to talk to the schedulers to get out on the line a little more? Glad to hear you like EJA, I hope the rumors of higher pay in the future are in fact true. Not having to ever fill out another application or go on another interview would be sweet :)

Lrjet55

One thing I forgot to ask was since it sounds like you are out of the VII and are in another airplane now, do you still have the systems manual. I have been getting some replies for notes, lim's, and even got a few things from FSI, but can't get my hands on the sytems manual. If you would be willing to part with it for a little while, send me an email.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back