• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that what this is all about, trying to make CS pilots jealous. With my experience, I could work for any flight department. I choose to work for CS. So, just keep pounding on your chest and I will continue to provide 5 star service to my owners.

I don't see anybody trying to make you jealous. You just come off that way.

I don't see any chest pounding. I see flame baiting coming from you.

"I will continue to provide 5 star service to my owners" --- Good for you. Hold your chest up high with pride for the professional job you do, and when no one is looking, give it a good pounding.

Well so much for this thread!

No one from CS even responded, ha!

Hey Loyd Was this what you'r attempting to point out

"As the Prop Spins"...

The saga continues this week on "As the Prop Spins". Will Billy get a union at CS? Is NJ the leader in fractional airlines? Is there contract "thee Best"?...who knows...but I know this thread has been going on for years now and I wonder...If pilots egos were as good as there flying skills...would we have this thread or would it just not matter?

Stay tuned....

Is that what this is all about, trying to make CS pilots jealous. With my experience, I could work for any flight department. I choose to work for CS. So, just keep pounding on your chest and I will continue to provide 5 star service to my owners.

Sigh.... Son, yer just baitin'........

We have nothing but respect for our equals at CS, as well as the other fractionals.

If you seem to have a hair up your ass over us, then just stay in your niche and do your job professionally...I promise we will do ours.

Seems like your the only one comparing.

Fractrash...Id say that your pounding on that chest of yours right now with all that 5 star stuff that yah got going there. You are the 5 star hombre. Anyway, next time your in TEB springing into action and providing that 5 star service, why dont you go get me a cup of coffee too....I want some of that 5 star service yah got. One creamer and one sugar too...dont screw that up. And by the way, this chk just sat next to me here at the FBO and I told her that there is only one guy here that has reached the zenith of perfection of providing impeccable 5 star service unlike any other...she would like a tripple half decaf grande skim latte with a double cup, 2 wooden stirs and no lid with a cinamon scone and a ginger bread biscotti. I told her I know just who to forward her request to......lets get a move on it dude....we are patiently waiting.

Quick question trash......in your avatar, that dude in the black wife beater shirt isnt getting ready to smack you, is he???

Last edited:
Fractrash,

I worked for CS for 3 years and enjoyed it. While there I got to see the company grow and enjoyed working with 99% of the work force. My point is, two years later...there's still threads of "who's it better to work for".... I guess it's just old...

PURPLEHAZE21, I couldn't agree more! I'm grateful for what I got and if they make it even better down the road, I won't complain.

Apology accepted.

fischman,

I know you just graduated from Riddle, but I wasn't talking to you kid.

Thanks Dad.

I'm going to go pound on my chest now and let the FBO know what a 5 star service is like.

Latest resources

Back