Citation Shares Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eddie

Can anyone tell me what a captain will make starting out? And also how long it takes (approx.) to get to the left seat?

Do you like the company?

approx. one year

I don't know the captain's pay but what English stated is probably about right. I was told two days ago that the right seat to left seat transistion is anywhere from 10 months to a year and a half. Every pilot I have met from Citation Shares is pleased with his/her job. Some wish they had more "bases" though. All have been very professional and easy to talk to as well.

What's the requirment on jackets and long sleve shirts. I've seen a bunch of the pilots wearing the jackets in the swealtering heat in florida and frg. Is it a company requirement? I know how hot the ultra can be is the cj the same way?

What is the upgrade time from the cj to an xl? Do you have to upgrade in your own plane first or can you go the xl? Also is everyone typed in the plane?

TCAS - Citation Bravo's - yes. Not sure about the Excel or CJ.

Jackets - yes. No big deal.

Company size - smaller - yes. Many super folks!!! Makes a great difference in the day to day operations.

Training/recurrent on your off time, and not compensated - yes.

Vacation - one week/yr for new hires, as opposed to two wks/yr for the longer timers.

PIGHEEL

what do you mean that you do not get paid for training? Do you get per diem while at training? How do you get to training? Where is it done?

Sked is 7 on, 7 off.

Recurrent training is usually in your off time. No overtime, no compensation.

Usually, any days flying out of the 7 on are paid overtime days.

Training is with Flt Safety. Per Diem - yes. PIGHEEL

You say in your off time does that mean after a 7 day tour you have recurrent and then you go back on a 7 day tour?

Also is recurrent on your time off or is it only flightsafety?

recurrent might or might not be completely or partly during your 7 days off. Flight Safety is used for recurrent also, so recurrent = FSI = Initial. All at FSI

Latest resources

Back