• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not sure I understand, but we only have aircraft recurrent every six months. No additional company recurrent. If it's a Part 135 thing you're talking about, we're only part 91.

griz thanks that's what I ment.

2 aircraft recurrents
1 company recurrent
1 .299 ride

so the question is do you have a company recurrent and do they pay you for it?

well they can have company recurrent even if they aren't 135. It's a good time to discuss company ops. accidents or incidents, new changes to the company, other changes to health or medical policies, yada yada yada

trainerjet you don't even work there so how would you know?

So the question is knowing that you are not 135 do you have a company recurrent class. Also are there any plans to obtain a 135 cert?

Diesel said:

trainerjet you don't even work there so how would you know?

Because fracflyer, who does work there, said so. How hard could that be to understand?

Nevermind. You already answered THAT question. :rolleyes:

OK, so

Any plans to obtain a part 135 certificate?

Morale

Someone opened pandora's box and brought up the issue of morale.

Are CS crews really happy still? Are the crew that are been there a long time still happy? If so, why.

If not, why?

Turbine.

I certainly can't speak for everyone, but the people I fly with say they're pretty happy working here. I like it. It obviously isn't perfect, but there are a lot of good things going on. The company is growing quickly, there are numerous opportunities, and management is responsive to the pilot group. As pilots we're well paid, fly nice new aircraft, and the 7-on/7-off schedule gives you the chance to have a pretty good life outside of flying. Especially in light of what's going on in the rest of the industry, things look pretty bright.

fracflyer:

I have talked to various Citation Shares crew and they all say they are really happy. Its really nice to hear.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to get your resume noticed. I currently fly the Citation 2, 5, 7 and 3. Have a Citation 500 series type.

Thank you in advance.

Iflyhigh

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back