Citation Shares Benefits?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LyodChristmas

I looked at the web site but it doesn't really give you the meat and potatoes of what they offer. Can anyone cut and paste the perks and benefits package they offer?

I've seen Netjets and I know they offer 100% paid medical and 50% match on the 401K...ect... so I was just wondering how CS measured up because I have someone that might walk in my resume. Thanks!

Benefits

As an idividual I pay like 100 and change per pay period. NJ is matching up to 15% ours is only up to 5%.

NJ is a better deal.

As an idividual I pay like 100 and change per pay period. NJ is matching up to 15% ours is only up to 5%.

NJ is a better deal.

Just to clarify, it's actually 6%. To be more specific, CS matches fifty cents per dollar contributed up to a 6% contribution. I believe for new hires now there's a vesting schedule that culminates in full vesting at four years.

NJA matches 50% of the first 15% thru the year and then does a "true-up" at the begining of the next year to ensure a true 50% match of what you actually put in. One of the best 401k deals around, imho.

Netjets is basically 50% match of however much you contribute up to the government maximum.

I think the max this year is 15,500., is that including the company match, or employee contribution only?

In other words, can I put in 15,500 and the company match to total 23,250?

Latest resources

Back