Citation II Pilot Needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dr Pokenhiemer

I know a guy near Toledo, Ohio who is looking for a full-time pilot to fly a Citation II single-pilot. This is a nice airplane. I just picked it up in Arizona and brought it back to the east coast. Please PM me if interested. Job would probably be a cakewalk. May fly 1-2 times a week.

I know Flight Safety Toledo just dumped a ton of instructors. I'm sure they would love a crack at that job!

Nope they dumped a ton of instructors. Guys that have been there for at least 10 years. It is a sad time up there right now.

Citation II Job

Job sounds interesting. I live a hour away from Toledo. Over 10,400 hours of flight time. More than 4,500 hours Citation II time. Flew a year and a half as single pilot.

Steven Eyestone
272 Duck Pond Road
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
[email protected]
419-348-8309 cell#

I'm sure FSI TOL's business will drop off significantly with the closing of the Citation Service Center across the street.

HEY FSI - BRING THEM SIMS TO LOUISVILLE!

I know a guy near Toledo, Ohio who is looking for a full-time pilot to fly a Citation II single-pilot. This is a nice airplane. I just picked it up in Arizona and brought it back to the east coast. Please PM me if interested. Job would probably be a cakewalk. May fly 1-2 times a week.
I am interested in this Citation job. I am typed and have several thousand hours in Citations. I also live in Toledo.

Latest resources

Back