• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Citation II Pilot Needed

Dr Pokenhiemer

Total Time
9000+
I know a guy near Toledo, Ohio who is looking for a full-time pilot to fly a Citation II single-pilot. This is a nice airplane. I just picked it up in Arizona and brought it back to the east coast. Please PM me if interested. Job would probably be a cakewalk. May fly 1-2 times a week.

Nick5600

Total Time
I know Flight Safety Toledo just dumped a ton of instructors. I'm sure they would love a crack at that job!

Nick5600

Total Time
Nope they dumped a ton of instructors. Guys that have been there for at least 10 years. It is a sad time up there right now.

SCT

Total Time
Citation II Job

Job sounds interesting. I live a hour away from Toledo. Over 10,400 hours of flight time. More than 4,500 hours Citation II time. Flew a year and a half as single pilot.

Steven Eyestone
272 Duck Pond Road
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
seyestone@woh.rr.com
419-348-8309 cell#

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
I'm sure FSI TOL's business will drop off significantly with the closing of the Citation Service Center across the street.

HEY FSI - BRING THEM SIMS TO LOUISVILLE!

wrexer

Total Time
I know a guy near Toledo, Ohio who is looking for a full-time pilot to fly a Citation II single-pilot. This is a nice airplane. I just picked it up in Arizona and brought it back to the east coast. Please PM me if interested. Job would probably be a cakewalk. May fly 1-2 times a week.
I am interested in this Citation job. I am typed and have several thousand hours in Citations. I also live in Toledo.