Citation Bravo / Single Pilot w/Mgmt Duties Salary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Does anyone have the NBAA / ProPilot salary survey for a Citation Bravo (14,800lbs) Single Pilot w/Mgmt duties living in the Southwest?

Thanks in advance...

Dont have that information in front of me, but I would think it should be in the 65-75k range.

If you need another Bravo pilot let me know. :)

Exactly what kind of management duties?

If you mean running the show on top of driving the bird SP then yes absolutely 95 to 115k would be a good starting point depending on your experience.

Is it a corporate bird or an owner op? Big difference here in your life style which would call for added compensation IMHO.

I know folks pulling down 75k flying a crewed Citation II right now with 2 hard days a week off in the Southwest/So Cal Region.

Its a part 91 gig flying about 10-15 days a month and good QOL... Anyone with NBAA / Propilot numbers?

Its a part 91 gig flying about 10-15 days a month and good QOL... Anyone with NBAA / Propilot numbers?

Propilot 2009
Citation Bravo

Average Low High

Aviation Dept Manager
96,000 70,000 132,000

Chief Pilot
85,000 59,000 120,000

Captain
73,000 52,000 97,000

Considering how things are right now....jump all over $70K. Then look for a better job on your days off. If they're gonna take advantage of the high pilot unemployment and offer you a low salary, let that be what they are paying you to look for a new job.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back