• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Air April Negotiation Report- Part 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They don't want to hire former Union pilots because of the attitude they bring with them, one of entitlement and laziness, it seems to me.

Who are they? You know what their thinking? Man your good. More like your own personal commentary in disguise. Never miss an opportunity to speak ill of a pilot union eye? Sounds more like an agenda, me thinks you have? All your post have the same tone. Curious, are you insulated enough by like minded/former NJI?

If NetJets tanks, is there a secret handshake you’ll give to let the elite corporate world know you weren’t infected?

Who are they? You know what their thinking? Man your good. More like your own personal commentary in disguise. Never miss an opportunity to speak ill of a pilot union eye? Sounds more like an agenda, me thinks you have? All your post have the same tone. Curious, are you insulated enough by like minded/former NJI?

If NetJets tanks, is there a secret handshake you’ll give to let the elite corporate world know you weren’t infected?

Sorry! I actually meant to say that SOME of the union pilots are lazy and surly. Some are normal people. As a group, I am not impressed, however, having flown with them for 2 years now. With some exceptions, of course.

Sorry! I actually meant to say that SOME of the union pilots are lazy and surly. Some are normal people. As a group, I am not impressed, however, having flown with them for 2 years now. With some exceptions, of course.

Maybe it's you....

Latest resources

Back