• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You girls have some really thin skin on here. You sound like a bunch of pu$$ies. One thing all of you in this very unionized profession need to realize is that it is NOT ok to be par or sub par. ALPA might keep your job for you if you suck, but that's no excuse to suck. If you respected your profession, you and your managements would do what you can to kick a$$ like some of the better operations out there. Every airline has problems; XJT has big problems...but despite those, there are airlines who are generally known for their professionalism. Take 2 points from this.... 1. Why not do a great job and run a great operation? 2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

I just want CHQ to get in gear and run good for CAL. XJT is connected to CAL as well...we need them to do well. We're pulling our weight. I don't want CAL to return to the financial state they were in when I was hired at XJT. In those days, XJT was like a healthy tick on a sick dog. Now CAL is strong....the first thing that will take that away is a $hitty operation losing passengers' loyalty.

Good luck to you. Also...I'll come on here and say whatever the fu(k I want to say whenever I feel like saying it. Later.

Last edited:
I got nothing against CHQ, and for those of you giving them a hard time might want to look up some of XJT's performance when jets started coming on line. Bashing another pilot group doesn't do anything productive anyway. Talk to LK or ALPA.

I agree with you for the most part. I also have nothing against the pilots of CHQ. I don't think the argument about our performance when the jets came online is comparable to this situation though. We were the first operators of a completely new aircraft type. No one in the world had experience with the ERJ. The CRJ debuted in 1992. They have 15 years worth of information on the aircraft. Not a valid excuse. Also, if you see a CAL guy say that they have a superior product to DAL or NWA, etc., no one thinks much of it. But if a regional guy thinks that our product is better it is somehow seen as bashing the other airlines pilots. I believe in our product and I think it is the best available, I hope my coworkers strive to prove this everyday. The stats show our operation is performing better. Keep it up XJT.

IAH CRJ cappy here, I can tell you that we are sitting our bums in the cockpit, calling for boarding 30 Min prior.....and ramp is still LOADING BAGS 2 min AFTER departure. If I didn't know better I would say that the ramp is working against us! I call the company every time and tell them " We are sitting here, ready to go, no paperwork, no people, etc, etc. Here comes another bus load of people 3 min prior to departure.....again. What shall we do guys?! By the way thanks for all of the smiles and nods when we get on the employee bus. C'mon guys and grow up. :(

1. Why not do a great job and run a great operation?

Believe me, the pilots are doing everything we can. The only reason teh CRJ is even remotely operating right now is due to the line pilots. We have almost no support at all

2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

Not much wrong with it, but you may want to write this all down and send it to 8909 Purdue Rd Suite 300 in Indy.

See ASH's post. While the pilots have been more than gracious to us in IAH, the ramp and gate agents are pretty hostile. Time will tell if they turn it around. Expect CHQ to suck in IAH for quite some time when we get no supports from above, or from our direct support(ramp/gate).

Believe me, the pilots are doing everything we can. The only reason teh CRJ is even remotely operating right now is due to the line pilots. We have almost no support at all

Not much wrong with it, but you may want to write this all down and send it to 8909 Purdue Rd Suite 300 in Indy.

See ASH's post. While the pilots have been more than gracious to us in IAH, the ramp and gate agents are pretty hostile. Time will tell if they turn it around. Expect CHQ to suck in IAH for quite some time when we get no supports from above, or from our direct support(ramp/gate).

Fair enough. That very well may be part of it, but it's not all. You're having a lot of the same problems at the outstations...(especially MSP). Good luck to you. I guess now we know where the CAL rampers' loyalties are...I hope they improve for you in time. I haven't flown since December 18th, but I fly tomorrow and I'll say hi when I see you on the bus.

-If we are so bad then how did we have the best on-time performance, best baggage delivery, best completion factor of all the DL carriers for CHQ, and Shuttle America was number 2. Based on our company update in beginning of FEB

Sorry had to refute your stupid post, with real hard facts, that make you look like an idiot ENJOY

2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

Nothing, but you didn't call anyone out to their face. You're on an internet message board hiding behind an alias. Who's the pu$sy?

(to the classy folks on here, sorry for having to stoop to this guys level)

We're being shown the statistical information here at XJT on our company website that compares CHQ and XJT's performance numbers. I'm not going to post the numbers here because I don't think it was intended to be public, but it needs to be said that you guys (CHQ) really freaking suck. In every category we are handing your @$$ to you.

IAH CA

Seriously,

Why the $uck would you come on here and post that. You are making the rest of us look bad. We have more to worry about and you should have more important things in your life. Get a life.

Latest resources

Back