• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chq????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the looks of it, you are a Midwest Furloughee. We would welcome you aboard CHQ warmly. Right now, I don't know if CHQ is what a person would be put into if they came back. The most likely candidates if hired/recalled would be Republic and Shuttle America, with a big emphasis on Republic. I personally think that on CHQ side, the most junior bases would be GRR and MKE. Contract negotiations are on hold right now while we sort out the integration. That's about all I know or can say right now. Of course I'm not an official source either so others on here might know more. Good luck with whatever you do.

When did chq open a grr base? How many ca's and fo's?

Can someone post as much info about CHQ as poss? Work rules, reserve, I don't need to know pay or gaurantee unfortunately I know those, but jr bases, outlook, contract negotiations, etc. Please, Thanks

Greetings. Why not go to Airlineapps.com and apply at Delta. We just announced yesterday we will be hiring this Fall. Anyway, you have enough time to qualify here and it would be much better than a regional, not to mention pays a lot more. I think the memo said we are going to hire 249 or so. Good luck and take care.

Latest resources

Back