CHQ vs. MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kngarthur

I just got a call from both of them today. I know MESA pays less, but just look how many mainline jobs I could take away from Delta! As far a CHQ I have had my eye on the 190 for a while. I could pretend that I'm an ole grizzled US air guy from the 70's, and smirk when I see Southwest. I would deny them jumpseat and call them a scab, while snickering to my FO!

This is going to be tough!

Don't sell yourself short! You could steal jobs from Delta REGARDLESS of whether you went to Mesa or Chautauqua.

Knucklehead.

kngarthur said:
I just got a call from both of them today. I know MESA pays less, but just look how many mainline jobs I could take away from Delta! As far a CHQ I have had my eye on the 190 for a while. I could pretend that I'm an ole grizzled US air guy from the 70's, and smirk when I see Southwest. I would deny them jumpseat and call them a scab, while snickering to my FO!

Go to bed junior

kngarthur said:

I don't think it is too tough. There is no question, Chautauqua is the only way to go. Pay, company morale, pilot group are all better @CHQ..... See you on the line

Come join us at CHQ, you'll love the 170 and soon to be 190. It's the coolest jet out there by far!

E170GuppykillerCome join us at CHQ, you'll love the 170 and soon to be 190. It's the coolest jet out there by far!

I sometimes am sad to say I work for CHQ when I read crap like this. Most of the FO's that are put on the 170 have a twisted perspective.

An example: My crew got a van ride with a 170 crew on an overnight. 170 Captain and my captain know each other talking cordially. The 170 FO asks "So how come you haven't upgraded to the 170" Captain explains that he lives in STL and likes the 145, no commute, quality of life, etc... FO says "That's good because I've been on this thing for like 6 months, and I wouldn't want you to bump me back from my upgrade, besides you probably wouldn't know what to do in this thing anyway."

WTF Right. Well to me you are just like that guy. It is really embarrassing to have to work with people like this, so I hope he does grow up and gets a little respect.

ricketmt said:
E170GuppykillerCome join us at CHQ, you'll love the 170 and soon to be 190. It's the coolest jet out there by far!

I sometimes am sad to say I work for CHQ when I read crap like this. Most of the FO's that are put on the 170 have a twisted perspective.

An example: My crew got a van ride with a 170 crew on an overnight. 170 Captain and my captain know each other talking cordially. The 170 FO asks "So how come you haven't upgraded to the 170" Captain explains that he lives in STL and likes the 145, no commute, quality of life, etc... FO says "That's good because I've been on this thing for like 6 months, and I wouldn't want you to bump me back from my upgrade, besides you probably wouldn't know what to do in this thing anyway."

WTF Right. Well to me you are just like that guy. It is really embarrassing to have to work with people like this, so I hope he does grow up and gets a little respect.

This GUY DOES NOT WORK FOR SHUTTLE CHQ OR ANY OF THE ABOVE! He is Just saying "the right words" to Get people fired up, flaimbait.

Well, with mesa you have to wax johnny o's motorcycles once a month to get/keep the job.

With chitaco they make you buy a different uniform for each airline you fly for that day, but you get a shot at the 170/190.

It's kind of a toss-up.

Latest resources

Back