CHQ to get 190's in exchange to let MDA fly 170's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
~~~^~~~ said:
LOA 46 left the door open for just this sort of bargaining at Delta. You might want to check in on your own MEC.

It still limits planes over 70 seats. Only a judge will change that, and there isn't much we can do about that. But, we have to get to that point first, and we could also try to bid for them. You never know.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So if Chaniqua gets 190s...are they going to have a higher payscale or is it going to be the same dismal payrates that they already have for the 50/70 seaters?

foreverfo said:
So if Chaniqua gets 190s...are they going to have a higher payscale or is it going to be the same dismal payrates that they already have for the 50/70 seaters?

We will push for min. of 50 seat rates to fly the 170/190

Bdfg1 said:
We will push for min. of 50 seat rates to fly the 170/190

Follow SkyWest's lead. They also got free pizzas once a month in the crew lounge. Awesome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

avrodriver said:
Informative post FR8mastr....sounds like an extremely complex scam Airways is trying to pull here and I didn't realize there were still so many possible fights ro be fought. Wexford mgmt seems to be sending the message that this is as close to a done deal that is possible and theirs for the taking.....they just need to sign on the dotted line. Obviously the quicker they trap them into something, the less chance people get to see the big picture ("we need to sign something by the end of the month").....then if all the court battles are favorable....mgmt gets a sweet deal, if not.....back to the drawing board. Nothing to lose on thier part.

The whole situation is total b/s and I hope the MidAtlantic guys fight the good fight. 190's, 170's, and all the guy & gals that orig signed up for the program needs to be incorperated more into how this all goes down, good luck with that. AD

What's even more B.S. is that a 3rd year Avro Captain at XJ makes $63/hr.
MDA E170 3rd year CA makes $63/hr as well. CHQ 3rd year CA on the E170 is $62/ hr.

And you guys are ripping on "bottom feeders"...

Glass houses dudes....

foreverfo said:
That sounds like Mesa when JO was buying/transitioning CCAir in Charlotte.
Mesa has a 737 model in Mesa colors in their corp office. If that would have ever happened, they said that they were going to get pilots to fly the 737's for B-1900 wages. My jaw dropped when I heard them saying that to us as a new hire group. Its really just a battle between the regionals and majors (not the pilots) They need to draw the line somewhere and stop crossing it!!!! (with respect to how big an aircraft a regional can fly for the crappy pay)

From what my buddy told me at CHQ everyone on the union board is saying NO and so far it has had about 200 replies for NO not one YES on there. also people want all grievances to be settled and to abide by the contract before giving an inch.

relax yalll

Latest resources

Back