Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ/REP, Bedford sells off a large amount of shares???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think with ASA Skywest they got all the 50 seaters they want. But they sure like the 170. And Shuttuplic has all the options for sometime. So I would say we are not in a bad position. For today!! Sucks for the rest of our careers.

Once DL pax get a taste of the difference between the 170 and the CRJ700, CHQ will win in the end. Bedford wants to get rid of all the 135/140/145's, so I'm not to worried about any backlash comming our way.

Popeye0537 said:
Once DL pax get a taste of the difference between the 170 and the CRJ700, CHQ will win in the end. Bedford wants to get rid of all the 135/140/145's, so I'm not to worried about any backlash comming our way.

I'm pretty sure your flamebait,but............ so what happens when your 135/140/145's go away. Are they going to Furlough out of order again?

DL pax will not determine shi.t. CPSM will.

Piker

hellas said:
The selling of shares is to secure more postions on 170 and now 190 ejets, as per Aviation International News.. Sorry all you regional guys who are not with CHQ, They are the hottest, most inovative and fastest growing and best regional in the country and possibly the world. Bedford has created a one of kind company that will fill the need specifically tailored to each codeshare. You can say what you will but, the growth,future and numbers say it all.

I cant find this article, does it say who he thinks the 190 will be flown for?

Ignore P/E Ratios and all that nonsense. Listen to the voice in your head. RJET is a speculative stock at best currently. It is a highly leveraged company dependent entirely upon bankrupt (United, USAirways, Delta) and nearly bankrupt (American) carriers for its revenue. It operates on very tight margins. If the codeshare contractors die, CHQ will be the next FLYi.

This stock will make a lot of money for you as long as it isn't in your hand when the music stops.

Things could change, but as it stands now, you would be a fool to buy this stock. Just my view. The logic of it escapes me...

Also I think the anger over Bedford's actions are his resistance to allowing employees to buy the stock the same way the "management team" did. The employees making less were expected to pay for it at market price (and thus pay more to acquire it). "Leadership" got it for much less...or at least tried to until the uproar caught their attention.

Meanwhile, Bedford, who is really just a glorified facilitator (it doesn't take a lot of genius to take a hihgly motivated workforce and combine it with a huge pile of capital financing to do what he has done). He is hugely overrated. His crews and rampers are what make his machine run...not his "management team."

I hate typos....

"Meanwhile, Bedford, who is just a glorified facilitator (...) Is hugelu overrated."

That makes more sense. Sorry.

H*ller couldn't lead a shark to blood either, BTW. But he can sure find sexretaries when it suits him. :p

Latest resources

Back