Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ/REP, Bedford sells off a large amount of shares???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No manufacturer is going to sell out of production slots for 3 years. If anything, they will up the production rate if there is more demand.

I can't believe you CHQ guys telling me that if Delta went to Embraer tomorrow and ordered 100 190s, Embraer would say that they would have to wait 3 years to get their first one. That is simply not good business.

Chances are they're holding special delivery slots for other customers too... like what Boeing did with the 777/787 order that Air Canada ultimately canceled. It was almost unheard of that AC was able to secure 777-300ER delivery slots within 5 months... but Boeing knew that if they would not accomodate AC's growth plan that Airbus most definitely would.

FlyingDawg said:
I highly doubt that. Remember CHQ was the first regional contract affirmed by the US BK Judge after their filing. Bedford has weathered this sort of storm before.

Yeah well...everything I've been talking about in regards to your 135/140/145's has pertained to your Delta flying.....that is not affirmed. That is what may be in jepordy.

Piker

Latest resources

Back