Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LGA drivers...

Hi all,

I was just wondering, LGA based drivers, how many hrs. a month you fly, and what is your average schedule like???

Thanks a lot...

New to the forum here and I am really interested in CHQ. I know that you guys just signed a deal with J4J so do you have any ideas how many furloughees from US Airways will be jumping online with CHQ?

Also, I can't seem to find a payscale anywhere for the company. Where can I look?

Last of all, what is the most likely place to be domiciled right out of groundschool?

Thanks a lot for your help. Hope to be with the company in the coming months.

There has been NO j4j deal signed.

The union put it back up to the pilot group for a vote. Passed by 90%. This was done to try to stop Republic. Company, so far, has said nothing is changed with regards to Republic-or j4j.

fo starts 19.96/hr

not sure about junior bases, I'll see what I can dig up...

(contract has been up for 1.5 and is in negotiations-sort of...)

Doesn't Republic own CHQ?

I don't really understand how this would stop Republic.

Thanks for lookin' up any info on junior bases right out of groundschool.

Wexford owns Republic Airways Holdings, Inc.

Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. Owns Chautauqua, shuttle, and Republic Airlines.

The pilot group, at chq, voted yes on a revised j4j deal. This vote was put out by the union and NOT the company. Company, so far, has said no j4j.

j4j is a ALPA deal. They decide which company they will send their pilots to... CHQ pilots have now voted to have j4j. ALPA has said they will not support Republic Airlines if chq has j4j. Republic was formed to cash in on a j4j deal. If alpa won't send their pilots to Republic-no Republic...

Is it common to one day fly a Delta colored jet, and the next day fly an American colored jet and on and on... Or when your based in STL, your lines are for American connection, for example?

It is very common to fly different colors on different days. My line this month is a mixture of US Airways routes and Delta routes. Last month I did US Airways, Delta, and America West. The American Connection guys are pretty much separated from the rest of the pack, since the only base is STL, and the ERJ 140s are configured slightly different from the rest of the fleet.:D

Latest resources

Back