• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it likely that a new hire could be awarded DCA? How tough would PHL be to get? Thanks for any help...
Cheers--

Going through sims now for the 145. FS staff told us that they are booked solid with CHQ 145 classes until the fall....... its anyones guess about all of this anymore.

You can expect DCA as your base. PHL has not opened yet but will go senior. PIT is super senior.

How do they determine whether you go to Republic or Shuttle? Do they let you submit preferences? It's just odd that at all other airlines you know what your choice of bases would be...part of the lure of applying to CHQ/RPA/TSF? is that the Shuttle bases really would be great for my wife and I. It would just suck if you're excited about getting hired, but then are assigned to an airline that would base you on the east coast when you are looking for a midwest base. If you get assigned to one or the other, after a certain time is there a way to "bid" to the other side?

Checking my flight tracker, it always seems that Shuttle has more aircraft flying than Republic...is that really true or am I just checking at the wrong times?

Thanks

You have no choice. You will go where the company needs you at that time. Weather it is RP/RW/or S5.
You can only bid from one company to another when you upgrade.
Shuttle does have a lot more aircraft in the air. We are still acquiring the Mid-Atlantic airplanes and it takes time to get them over to the RPA certificate.

More than likely you'll goto republic right now we have more planes than ppl to fly them youll probably get DCa as the base PIT is senior and so is PHL when that opens im debating going to PHL myself easier commute but the LGA shuttle is cool too. if you get DCA get used to the lines they're wack lots and lots of 6am shows.

CoolGuy92 said:
Which airlines can RW pilots spouses ride on for free?
Thanks in advance,

Free rides on USAir, America West, Republic, and all Chautauqua and Shuttle America flights NOT operated for United.

ID90's on dang near everyone else.

make sure and watch your pay. Those 3 companies love to short you...

I'm in the 170 March 27th class in STL. How long do you suppose it would take to hold PIT. I understand that it is "super-senior" and that it might be tough to tell until all of the shuffling around gets taken care of, but does anybody want to take a crack at how long it might take to hold PIT FO? (12mos?) Thanks

Latest resources

Back