• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Use your imagination. The writing is one the wall. Handful more 170s for the loss of 145s.

PGTB said:
Use your imagination. The writing is one the wall. Handful more 170s for the loss of 145s.

Its just weird that 2 weeks ago, they said they were having 2 classes/ month thru june. additionnnaly, isn't there a relation with the fact that the ceo is in talks with Delta right now?

word is that MCO chq 145 base is going bye-bye with a signifigant reduction in delta 145 flying for CHQ.

the joke circus pilots over at mesa are going to take it over flyin all of indy's old CRJ's, comair will get the rest.

NO new 170's for Delta anytime soon either. Get out of CHQ while you can-exco is working out the details right now..

Savi,
It's all related, but it also a wait and see game. It's what were doing, and it's what you are going to have to do too.

Last edited:
Got the class date for March 27th as well. Was told it is for Republic. FYI: I interviewed back in Dec. However, I had to turn down the Feb. 27 class. Hope to see some of you there.

PS-- Does anyone know how hard it would be to get DCA as a domicile?

Cheers--
Coolguy

If the March Class 27th class is a RPA class you can't bid IND or ORD. You will have to choose between PIT,DCA, and PHL. (Coming soon)
The E145 classes were "pushed back". I think you'll see the hiring for the E145 pick back up around June. We've heard nothing about MCO closing. In a letter from BB this week, he doesn't see MCO closing as of now. On the other hand it looks as if FLL may be closing by May or June. That's is a RUMOR.

For those swimming in the pool, you shouldn't have to swim that long. Classes have picked up again. BEst of Luck and welcome on board.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back