• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Pilots - Caution in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of confused people, yesterday we were taxiing in when a CHQ jungle jet had just pushed. Ramp told him to take the left side north. He promptly made a 180 and proceeded south on the other left.

My captain and I both looked at each other and said, "I thought he was supposed to go north" simultaneously.

About that time, ramp said "Chatauqua, just so you know, you're heading southbound."

We didn't say anything, but it did make us wonder if CHQ flies so cheaply because they have Embraer use compasses found in boxes of Crackerjacks.

I didn't block them on the radio either.

blueridge71 said:
Speaking of confused people, yesterday we were taxiing in when a CHQ jungle jet had just pushed. Ramp told him to take the left side north. He promptly made a 180 and proceeded south on the other left.

My captain and I both looked at each other and said, "I thought he was supposed to go north" simultaneously.

About that time, ramp said "Chatauqua, just so you know, you're heading southbound."

We didn't say anything, but it did make us wonder if CHQ flies so cheaply because they have Embraer use compasses found in boxes of Crackerjacks.

I didn't block them on the radio either.

Well they have started to use delta gates and have stopped polluting our ramp.

Latest resources

Back