• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Pilots - Caution in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In PIT, you get shot if you stray from the footprint of the plane. Or so the FOM insert says.

Mike Oxlong said:
With a title like this... CHQ Pilots - Caution in ATL. How was this not a threat to CHQ and S5 pilots? Why doesn't the Majors forum have threads like "UAL Pilots - Caution in DTW" and then go on telling everyone how they will call the piloce if they see anyone walking on the ramp.

If it had been a thread "Attention All Non SIDA ATL Pilot" and then went on to quote the memo regarding pilots outside of the shadow of the aircraft that the TSA is looking for them. Then nobody would have b#@$%&d about anything.

Besides now the CHQ crews are out of the Skywe...ASA crews way now.

Because you guys are new in ATL. The original poster could have not said anything about it at all. In my opinion, he was helping you guys out. Get the sand out of your panties and appreciate it.

EMB170Pilot said:
I'll try and say hello from my cockpit when I come in on the United side....If you can hear me since your wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down there:D

Actually, we're east of United. And instead of us why don't you try to say a friendly hello to the United A320/737 drivers who used to fly your routes a couple months ago out of ATL?

TOOL CRIB said:
Actually, we're east of United. And instead of us why don't you try to say a friendly hello to the United A320/737 drivers who used to fly your routes a couple months ago out of ATL?

As long as you say hello to the MD drivers that you taxi by..

John Pennekamp said:
Or the girl up in the tower that gets totally confused if she gets more than 2 airplanes on the ramp at once:

"Ok Acey, I need you to do a left 270, a right 180, transition left, hold short of the quarter point roadway, do a right 180 transition right and stay with me, ground 121.75!"

-or-

"Acey 123, request pushback, D28"
"Hold your position"
[10 minutes later]
"Acey 123, rampers say the whole ramp is clear... requesting push"
"Hold your position for traffic!"

I know who you are talking about. I heard that she went to riddle and couldn't fly worth a crap and went on to something else and I guess this is it. Which she does like crap too!!

TOOL CRIB said:

It will soon be XJET.

Similar to CASS?

siedkick said:
This kind of BS is exactly why we need a national SIDA bagde.

Couldn't the CASS database be the basis for a national SIDA badge? It would be easy and all we have to do is get pictures taken at any SIDA airport and print out a national badge. Wam-Bam-TSA get the f**k over it-Ma'am

AdamKooper said:
I know who you are talking about. I heard that she went to riddle and couldn't fly worth a crap and went on to something else and I guess this is it. Which she does like crap too!!

Actually, she went to ERAU, washed out of the pilot program, got into the ATC program, failed the FAA test, now she's "pushing tin" for the city of ATL on the ramp.

John Pennekamp said:
Actually, she went to ERAU, washed out of the pilot program, got into the ATC program, failed the FAA test, now she's "pushing tin" for the city of ATL on the ramp.

That sounds about right.

Latest resources

Back