• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ or whoever is in CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you saw all this going on, how did you not catch a call sign? 3 days in a row and you don't pay attention to the idiots? Makes you wonder about your credibility.

AHHH ok, why over a weeks period of time would I remeber call signs, unlike some of you nerds I don't sit there and think, oh, I can't wait to land and pull out my I phone so I can post on FI. It goes more like, great have 3 days off why not see whats up with aviation, oh yeah I remeber that crap airline having trouble, why not post about it. See ya tard have to log off and live a life.

AHHH ok, why over a weeks period of time would I remeber call signs, unlike some of you nerds I don't sit there and think, oh, I can't wait to land and pull out my I phone so I can post on FI. It goes more like, great have 3 days off why not see whats up with aviation, oh yeah I remeber that crap airline having trouble, why not post about it. See ya tard have to log off and live a life.

Ha ha ha, dude you've posted more times on FI then you have total time. Just shut your pie hole and swing gear like you've been doing for a while now smallballs.

Are you guys having problems with the De-icing procedures in CVG. Yesterday in the N pad 135 just pulls right up to the trucks with the wing about 3 feet away from making contact. Today Plane realizes you must taxi around the pad (congrats) but never talks to anyone (cut off 2 planes) pulls up to the trucks and just sits there, finally the guys wrote a freq. on paper and held it so the pilot and a woman could see it. Not hard to call ops for a freq. if your great company does not provide you with that info. And finally last monday plane lost on taxiway S for 36R, decides to do 180 ground was rather surprised with this move, as he had to stop all of us and find out who this guy was talking to (no one). I know its only a select few but do the bad apples have no clue.

Next time ask your Captain to help you with posts on FI...squirt.

Delta, 135 or 145

Hmm, definitely not Comair then, and I'm not sure if CHQ does any work for the Delta brand, possibly ASA but I don't know if they operate the ERJ.

Come to think of it, that stuff gets changed up so often anymore it's hard to tell who's flying for who nowadays.

After a week, you remember specific distances (I doubt you can accurately judge "about 3 feet" from your vantage point), specific taxiways and runways, and there was pilot and a woman involved. You also seem to remember that the 180 guy realized he messed up, so I'm led to believe you were on the same frequency and heard his radio transmissions.

Yet, you cant remember the callsign a surprised ground controller was using while trying to contact an aircraft doing an unauthorized 180 on an active taxiway? Usually there are multiple, loud calls using a full callsign by ground. Were you too busy doing something completely unrelated to the flight to know what was happening? If it got you irritated at our "crap" airline enough to post a week later, wouldn't it be logical to conclude that you were probably ecstatic when these events actually occured, probably had a few laughs at us and how stupid, clueless, and wreckless we are, and then patted yourself on the back for never making a mistake. Yet, you fail to identify the airplane models, get callsigns, see the "operated by" stickers, or provide any other clue that would allow us to place blame where blame is due.

In your first post, one of the offending aircraft was a 135. Then later it was a 135 or 145. Here's a quick lesson. Ones short (135), ones longer (145). Not too hard to identify from each other. Just remember, the bigger number is the bigger plane. That's how I do it. Plus, if you didn't know, most airlines have their own N numbers. Comairs is CA, right? Mesa/Freedom EMBs are mostly MJ. Chautauquas are mostly RP and SK.

"caused some pretty big headaches for the airport"?

Oh come on you drama queen! A missed taxiway, and some issues on the deice pad? Are you trying to tell me all this caused arrival and departure delays? Was it complete gridlock? Were they calling in extra ground controllers to assist? Holding? Diversions? What exactly were these "pretty big headaches"?

I'm guessing you're the FO that, right out of IOE, puts your hand on the gear and flap levers before the captain calls for them because that's when YOU think they should extended. Captain probably forgot right? And you're saving the day. Then went and bragged to all your new-hire buddies about your clueless captain and the gear-up landing you just prevented.

In making this post, I guess I'm making a pretty big assumption that you're a pilot and not a flight attendant. You have not provided any indication that you were in a position to know what was actually going on as these events occured, so I have to question this. If you're not sure, here's a quick test that will identify what you do. If you sit in the front (cockpit/flight deck), you're a pilot. If you sit in the back (cabin), where all the passengers (people who get on the airplane to travel somewhere) are, you're a flight attendant. Talk about no clue.

Well, thanks for posting. You just killed a portion of my long layover.

Uhhhh........................ummmmm...................How many posts do you have? Now look at mine......I'll wait and let you compare.

Who's the tard? Oh yeah, look at your first post. You started this whole thing using examples from "TODAY" and "YESTERDAY!" Not a week ago, TARD!!! Pretty sure you'd remember a call sign because said events happened TODAY! So you probably did yank out your IPhone and start posting a fabrication to be a Flight Info stud. And if this is a true account, dude, you need to get a new job like sh!t shoveling or some other mindless crap because the inability to recall facts from a story you feel so strongly about doesn't speak to highly of you as a pilot.

I can see your next interview now.

Interviewer- Tell us about a time when you saw another pilot screw up terribly.

Samballs- Uh.....one time I was on a plane and I heard this uh..............other plane do some dumb stuff. I was all, "Duh." And the Ground dude was all, "hello?" And the dumb pilot was all, "Uhhh." And my captain was all, "Geez!" I felt way superior. I think it happened in the Midwest. Maybe Seattle.

I'm guessing you're the FO that, right out of IOE, puts your hand on the gear and flap levers before the captain calls for them because that's when YOU think they should extended. Captain probably forgot right? And you're saving the day. Then went and bragged to all your new-hire buddies about your clueless captain and the gear-up landing you just prevented.

Now that is funny...funny because it is true.

Uhhhh........................ummmmm...................How many posts do you have? Now look at mine......I'll wait and let you compare.

Who's the tard? Oh yeah, look at your first post. You started this whole thing using examples from "TODAY" and "YESTERDAY!" Not a week ago, TARD!!! Pretty sure you'd remember a call sign because said events happened TODAY! So you probably did yank out your IPhone and start posting a fabrication to be a Flight Info stud. And if this is a true account, dude, you need to get a new job like sh!t shoveling or some other mindless crap because the inability to recall facts from a story you feel so strongly about doesn't speak to highly of you as a pilot.

I can see your next interview now.

Interviewer- Tell us about a time when you saw another pilot screw up terribly.

Samballs- Uh.....one time I was on a plane and I heard this uh..............other plane do some dumb stuff. I was all, "Duh." And the Ground dude was all, "hello?" And the dumb pilot was all, "Uhhh." And my captain was all, "Geez!" I felt way superior. I think it happened in the Midwest. Maybe Seattle.

Dude... I am laughing so hard right now. "The ground dude was all "hello", and the my captain was all "geez"... hahahahaha!

I do have to give samballs + 7 pts for the pilot and "a woman" line. Classic FI!

Latest resources

Back