CHQ or whoever is in CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

samballs

Are you guys having problems with the De-icing procedures in CVG. Yesterday in the N pad 135 just pulls right up to the trucks with the wing about 3 feet away from making contact. Today Plane realizes you must taxi around the pad (congrats) but never talks to anyone (cut off 2 planes) pulls up to the trucks and just sits there, finally the guys wrote a freq. on paper and held it so the pilot and a woman could see it. Not hard to call ops for a freq. if your great company does not provide you with that info. And finally last monday plane lost on taxiway S for 36R, decides to do 180 ground was rather surprised with this move, as he had to stop all of us and find out who this guy was talking to (no one). I know its only a select few but do the bad apples have no clue.

All you have to do is Read the F'in info pages on the deice procs... is it that hard>?

maybe that's why it took me over 90 minutes to deice yesterday. dunno...freq's are written down on our 10-7 pages

I kind of figured they did, 2 of these flights caused some pretty big headaches for the airport, the scary part about it was besides the guy doing the 180, the other two acted or really did not think they did anything wrong.
Do you guys still have the FlT. ATT working for you that looks like the kid from the movie I believe its "Not another Date Movie", the short kid with black hair that drives the car to his neighbors party, and wears the karate head band?

Found him
http://www.flixster.com/actor/samm-levine
he's always pacing back and forth through terminal A between flights "to get a little exercise in".

Last edited:
quit your bitchin....

it wasnt CHQ. we go in and out of CVG all day we all know how to drive around there. plus all the de-ice procedure

why dont you ask one of you F8 friends if it was them

and BTW thanx F8 for not finding a capt. to fly my DH back home after J.M'n him/her the night before...

What was the aircraft type and what livery did it have?

If you saw all this going on, how did you not catch a call sign? 3 days in a row and you don't pay attention to the idiots? Makes you wonder about your credibility.

Latest resources

Back