CHQ Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n25na

What is the outlook for hiring at CHQ/REP/SA? Are they on the tail end of hiring cycle? Heard of voluntary furloughs on ERJ's....I'm about to get the axe at my current to remain unnamed Upper Midwest-based airline that flies airplanes nobody flies anymore.....stability and growth ,so I am far from the bottom of the seniority list are top priorities

hiring only into the 170 as of right now...must meet ATP mins...dont find out whether your Shuttle or Rep. till you get the call for your class date..

Im sittin in the hiring pool right now so maybe some actual line pilots on here could answer this better than i...pilot group is around 1300 right now and BB(CEO) wants to be at 3000 by the end of 07 or 08....correct me if im wrong here CHQ guys. If ya have any interview or contact questions PM me..id be glad to answer what i know.

Last I heard was they're looking at have about 2000 pilots by the end on 2006

FR8mastr said:
Sounds great for CHQ but unfortunetely that will be 2000 less jobs at the majors.

You mean 2000 less jobs at the legacies?

"break yo self" love that movie.

FR8mastr said:
Sounds great for CHQ but unfortunetely that will be 2000 less jobs at the majors.

I think he ment majors. As in the people over at Skywest, etc. According to the DOT we are major airlines! And here all this time ive been telling people I work for a regional airline. I think ill still tell them that though, it looks better than saying I work for a major airline!

Latest resources

Back