• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ emerg meeting/CMR LOOK OUT!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the writing is on the wall for a CVG base for CHQ. They set up a crew room, after all. CHQ is not the type of company to do that unless it is necessary. "Hey lets be nice to the crews and give them somewhere nice to hang out during their sits". yeah.

I also call bullsh!t.....

Well more like, I'm hoping Bullsh!t......

Only tipoff I have is, The Seat Lock paragraph..... For a 135/145 Vacancy there is really no seat lock to be waived. FO's can upgrade into anything, and 170's can't ever go to the 135/145.

IFlyFL410 said:
You guys are going to be impressed with the crewroom accomodations in ATL. :laugh:

Yeh, as in FIND YOUR OWN. Not enough room to share and don't see a reason why we should. After all, if they're just "passing through", no problem...but if it's perminent, go find one.

That's right. I worked for Allegheny several years ago and had to share a crewrrom in both PHL & LGA with those guys. Definately not enough room. Even if there was, we all know who was where first. Same applies to ATL & CVG for the CMR guys.

Long Time Gone said:
Yeh, as in FIND YOUR OWN. Not enough room to share and don't see a reason why we should. After all, if they're just "passing through", no problem...but if it's perminent, go find one.

Oh my other favorite regional pilot pastime. The "Crewroom War." Second only to the "Jumpseat War." Both are known to be very successful. :rolleyes: I remember this saga in PIT listening to all of the PSA/Allegheny pilots tellling us how it was "their" crewroom.

Last edited:
I worked for Allegheny several years ago and had to share a crewrrom in both PHL & LGA with those guys. Definately not enough room. Even if there was, we all know who was where first.

Then why didn't you guys share the mainline USAir crewroom? We all know who was there first.

We DIDN'T share the mainline crewroom. Yes, there were definately there first, maybe that's why !?!?!? Your post doesn't hold water.

IFlyFL410 said:
That's right. I worked for Allegheny several years ago and had to share a crewrrom in both PHL & LGA with those guys. Definately not enough room. Even if there was, we all know who was where first. Same applies to ATL & CVG for the CMR guys.

How old are you? Not a "we were here first" comment.

IFlyFL410 said:

ARE NOT!!!!! POO POO HEAD!!!

Latest resources

Back