CHQ emerg meeting/CMR LOOK OUT!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting...

Does this mean DL is downsizing MCO or is another DCI carrier moving in or expanding at MCO?

Is this a ploy by DL to keep ASA, Comair and CHQ at each other's throats to keep "costs" down?

Is this a ploy by DL to keep ASA, Comair and CHQ at each other's throats to keep "costs" down?[/quote]

Isn't is always!?!?!?

I would almost be tempted to buy it, but then I would also be tempted to buy Comair moving in on MCO.....just a shuffle. For now, it is not up on the site, got to love the old login number.

I don't think that number of additions is equal to the totals of the two Florida bases right now... Any ideas what will happen? Raise the seatlock perhaps?

Last edited:
JJs Cantina said:
It was posted only for a brief while, shortly before 10 PM EST, about 5 minutes after seeing it, it was removed. I'm guessing crew planning put it up as a mistake, as it was dated for feb. 3. I would expect it to be up first thing in the morning. Appears to be yet another standard CHQ mishap.

And you had it copied to your clipboard for 25 min, which you happened to copy before they took it down because you knew it was temporary. And take the chance that someone would get it up here before you? I call BullS**t.

FLAME ON!!!

If this is true, I know there will be some unhappy campers. I've done the MCO CVG commute thing for 2.5 years before we got back into MCO. It was a pain, but doable. That was before the rollback of the flight schedule and the removal of the later direct flights. I'm sure if I had to do it again, it would be none too pleasant.

CVG's not all that bad a place to live. Good places to live for cheap there in CiniTucky! ATL...gotta get the ASAers opinion on that one.

Sucks to get jerked around after settling into a base...that goes for any airline.

I call bullshizzle. (I have been wrong before) but neither of these cities fits the "profile" for a CHQ base. I think somebody was being creative. It is NOT up on the CHQ intranet at this time.

Latest resources

Back