• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ CRJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So are you saying that indirectly RAH is helping Xjet stay in business? That could be a fair assumption..

Don't know who that was for but.... Do you know who the number one express jet charter customer is? Bing bing bing CHQ. How much in fines are you guys paying to continental because you can't keep your end of the contract? Say what you want but i'm pretty sure you will never fly anything bigger for continental.
I'm pretty sure you heard that right from "a very senior member of management" who told you, b/c you're such a "trusted member of the profession."

How many times does XJT fill in for CHQ? I would be willing to venture a guess it is once in a blue moon, and when they do it is the CRJs. CO asked for the CRJs, now this is what they get.

When a company have that many crews and planes sitting around that must be a good thing. Maybe thats part of the new business plan. On demand a/c and crews. I think we are on to something. New nitch in the industry.

unless they find those 50 seat Ejets I have a feeling Continental pilot will poop on that one...plus I'm pretty sure continental hates republic and will ditch them asap

not any more than they hate XJT.....

Yeah, that's why (ex-XJT pilots) have made up about 25 percent of CAL's seniority list...WITHOUT a flowthrough. You're a smart one.

How many times does XJT fill in for CHQ? I would be willing to venture a guess it is once in a blue moon, and when they do it is the CRJs. CO asked for the CRJs, now this is what they get.

I asked a charter guy for us, he said no less that three times a week they fly CHQ stuff. Nice job over there with the B-annex terminal too. Funny how we made it on time even when they were hardstands.

As amusing as these stupid immature threads are on this stupid immature message board, what really dumbfounds me is the fact that Pilots seem to blame other Pilots for the issues that are happening in the industry. "This Pilot group is steeling our flying, This pilot group took concessions, this pilot group doesn't' have a union"!!! BLAHHH BLAHH !! BLAHH!!! :puke:

It's not just in the regionals, it's in the airline industry as a whole!! Simply put, It's just business out of the hands of the pilot group. Yes some things can be pilot controlled but the business aspects cannot!!Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz!!!! Change your diaper & move on or simply get the ************************* out of the industry!!!!

Keep up the amusement so I can continue to laugh!!!!

Latest resources

Back