• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chloroform Shoes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Corframs SUk! They don't breath! When it is hot your feet will burn, when it is cold they will freeze. If you want to look sharp (military or not) shine your leathers. 'Frams are for slackers.

I was at NCO Academy graduation at Tyndall when both heels simultaneously fell to pieces. It was bizarre. One second normal, the next both heels were shredded and fell off. Looked like a freakin' idiot in front of 500+ NCOs. Pretty embarassing.

My CC was there. His exact words? "That's what you get for wearing pu**** corframs."

dueguard1 said:
Are Chloroform shoes overkill while in uniform......Got an old pair that are still in good shape from my active duty days.
I've only seen one other pilot in uniform wearing them while coming through Atlanta one day.....

....and that pilot had all the ATL pilots laughing.....right? Keep the corframs for your UTA's....if you really feel the need to wear them with your airline pilot uniform....just put a "Kick Me" sign on your back instead.

Tejas

tailhookah said:
...then my white bates blew out the sole when I was taking them off after a change of command...
I think there must have been a change in command ceremony in the hotel room next to mine yesterday, because it sounded like a couple of guys trying to move a bureau around.

I have an even worse crime.

I flew with a Captain (prior AF, explains the problem..), that wore Coraframs with taps on the bottom! No kidding.

USNFDX said:
Are they Bates.... If so, at some unopportunistic time the soles will literally disintegrate beneath your feet in a matter of minnutes.....

I once met the foreman of the Bates shoe factory. Everyone called him "Master Bates"

I once flew with a former AF helo guy that even worse than the Corframs, wore Velcro shoes. What a dork!

You guys are spot on about the frams. We did a beach assault show in Santa Barbra and went out on the town that night for drinks and festivities. My heel came off and i was walking around with sparks coming out of my heels for the trest of the night. Those things suck !!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back