Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CelticCitation

Larry Wannabe
Anyone have an idea what a 135 Chief Pilot should make in the Northwest? 1 Citation and 2 King Airs, a Turbo Commander, several Shrikes. Full time line pilot, doing most of the FAA dealings, and all the other associated crap. Manage about a dozen pilots. Been doing it for 5-6 years, just curious how much I'm getting screwed numerically. Pro Pilot has corporate chief pilot numbers, but not 135.

Thanks, Broke. Do you know of any documentation? Pro pilot doesn't help, not sure aboutNBAA or other sources?

Yes I do. Not laughing AT you so please don't take it that way. That number just made me chuckle is all. Hope you're staying busy. :cool:

Made me laugh as well. Just wanted to know how much I was getting screwed so I could put a number on it. Honestly, I would have been happy to be returned to what I was making before the pay cuts. But pilots are a commodity. Commodities sometimes get traded.

Yup. As I tell everyone who ask about my job....."Neat job horrible career"
I should have been a fireman

How many a/c you guys have now?

2 K/A 200's
2 Ultra's?

I hope you guys are staying busy. Always listening on the radio for you guys although unless it's you or S.G. I prolly wouldn't recognize the voice.

Latest resources

Back